Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Op1uM

Guess the movie caption!

win 78 - Maxiz! 73 - seas_ 67 - Solar 63 - BRaiNRaiN 62 - Hardcore 59 - DeadBoy 54 - Hudson 52 - Black_Ninja 40 - mYm 38 - Sneez 37 - KillerDude 33 - Fury 27 - Ulv, Turha, ert 24 - Tnega 21 - Protocol, '//3iRd(o), Vitz¥^ 20 - Useless, TIMMAH 19 - DaTeL 18 - Rich 15 - Bossk 11 - html 10 -...
  2. Op1uM

Guess the movie caption!

3. Op1uM

Guess the movie caption!

Soylent Green
  4. Op1uM

dog std

Dickhead laming again, 2 admins on dog customs and none came .. I give up, lamers won
  5. Op1uM

dog std

This guy keep laming everytime he plays .. Nick : Dickhead :rolleyes: can't u do anything ? :hangover:
  6. Op1uM

dog std

here's the 1st one on list : PGS Benedykt ...
  7. Op1uM

dog std

My accuracy is getting quite much higher when i'm aiming you, that's prolly coz of your bag of weed :P
  8. Op1uM

dog std

I was talking about temp ban, 2/3 days ban should be enought to put someone on the good road again. Disregarding the fact that the server is full every evening, it'll still be better to play 5v5 than 6v6 with 2 lame fuck ruinning games.
  9. Op1uM

dog std

Hello, Admins still check the server once and then ? I beleive it'll be renamed Lame std soon, as evry 2 maps u'll see lamming cunt fuckin games :mad: I beleive à temp ban spree would be usefull for everyone, even if it has to include me. Always the same laming ... :(
  10. Op1uM

pictures pictures pictures

:snot:
  11. Op1uM

pictures pictures pictures

:rofl:
  12. Op1uM

monopoly played by pro gamer

:lol:
  13. Op1uM

-w1sh-'s short video

that was so crap wish u fag next time send ur demo to some leet editor rather than makin shit fraped'd movies. what a waste of demo :shout:
  14. Op1uM

Guess the movie caption!

hahaha that's so lame :rofl:
  15. Op1uM

Guess the movie caption!

wth with the shit crap movie, give us some blockbuster shit so we get some points :mad:
  16. Op1uM

What are you listening to right now?

Sade - Smooth Operator.mp3
  17. Op1uM

Single vs Multiple HDD partitions

Always make different partition for system and data. Exept if u got a 40gb drive, then use it for system and get an other for the data. If u got a 500 Gb hdd i would suggest u to make even more partitions. I got 5 myself on mine and i like it that way. It's easier to format/defrag, it also...
  18. Op1uM

Guess the movie caption!

1. New cap must be submitted within 24 hours after guessing correct. Failing to do so will result in disqualification. :D
  19. Op1uM

Guess the movie caption!

new cap ??? :ban: Rules :shout:
  20. Op1uM

What are you listening to right now?

18-tha_dogg_pound-get_my_drink_on_and_smoke_on.mp3