Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Ulv

UTA Auth revival

I also had issues logging in the last time I pugged. Even after changing my pw on the UTA Auth Config page.
  2. Ulv

Hai!!!

It's easy. No ballache at all :)
  3. Ulv

Hai!!!

Hello XR :wave: A bunch of us are still alive, yeah. You can find us on Discord. Also, if you'd prefer to have your old forum account back, pm me here or on Discord :)
  4. Ulv

Looking for original startdate of 2v2 league (and results)

Nice read, thanks for the input, ^scorp^ Have you gotten into contact with Phear? If you're lucky, there might be some old league site data on some old HDD somewhere :)
  5. Ulv

Clanwar style match 6v6 - 14 maps

There's one in the discord important files channel m8 :)
  6. Ulv

Why hello ;)

We're mostly on discord. PUGs happen quite regularly, as evidenced here: https://utassault.net/pugstats/?p=utapugrecent&
  7. Ulv

SubbaseSE

Things I don't like with this version: - docks can be reached from the underwater passage. Would prefer it to open after docks instead. - final objective has too much health. Needing more than a sixpack of rockets is too much. Otherwise I really like the new ending, great work on that :)
  8. Ulv

'99 Assault 2019: Twenty Years of Unreal Tournament - we should celebrate

I'll be around after 23gmt on saturday, and all of sunday.
  9. Ulv

Xbox or ps?

PS4 and Switch are the better ones out now.
  10. Ulv

PUG EVENT 2018 - SUNDAY 4th March

I'll try to make it this time :)
  11. Ulv

Dear god

His profile says: Last Activity: Sep 25, 2015 So I wouldn't expect him to answer in a timely manner.
  12. Ulv

PUG EVENT 2018 - FRIDAY 9th

GGs guys! Was fun :D
  13. Ulv

Dear god

I think Martz still technically pays for the forum, bart.
  14. Ulv

PUG EVENT 2018 - FRIDAY 9th

If I'm able to remember this, I'll be there :)
  15. Ulv

Pug night

I'm in.
  16. Ulv

Overwatch

I've been playing it with friends since release. Still trying to get the hang of it all tho. Zenyatta's my fav atm, with Dva not far behind. Really interested in seeing what the next update will do in terms of balancing. McCree is definitely getting nerfed tho.
  17. Ulv

Pug night

I'll be here :)
  18. Ulv

Pug night

Put me on maybe.