Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Apocalypse

Stupid question to sum

I hope that England do well in the World Cup - I don't think they'll win, but I hope the do well. As for support, well like I said, I want the team to do well - but England haven't even played their 1st game yet and I'm already sick to death of hearing how this time we'll be able to repeat 1966.
  2. Apocalypse

Undeletable folder

This sounds awfy simply but have you killed the explorer.exe process and then tried to delete the folder from cmd prompt. I had a file on one of our servers once which would not delete no matter what we did, including a reboot, and the above did it.
  3. Apocalypse

Programming

This has been in my bookmarks ever since Foxy posted it. http://www.programmersheaven.com/
  4. Apocalypse

So what was your happiest moment in 2005?

The birth of my son.
  5. Apocalypse

NTFS Permissions Tool

Turns out we had one all along - I just didn't know Security Explorer had that function. nm all.
  6. Apocalypse

NTFS Permissions Tool

Anybody know of any little tools that I can install that would allow me to see all the files and folders that a certain user or group has permissions to across the network?
  7. Apocalypse

Best TV-Series lateley?

The West Wing hands down.
  8. Apocalypse

Opera is now free

I want my $30 back :) I finally pay for it and then they make it free.
  9. Apocalypse

More good news for Telewest customers

Yeah, my cable modem blew up about 3 months ago and the engineer who came to replace it mentioned something like once TW turn of all the analougue cable up and down the UK then can up the bandwidth of everything else for nowt.
  10. Apocalypse

Fantastic Four

Seen it Loved it Done here.
  11. Apocalypse

War of the Worlds

Couldn't agree with Rich more. The only thing that could have made that film experience would have been the inclusion of the original music score from the musical. I thought that Cruise and Fanning were fantastic. I also think it's hilarious that Fanning admitted in a press interview that...
  12. Apocalypse

Playing import games on a PS2...

Yeah, you need to use what they call a slide-tool to eject the disk. You basically remove the tray front (the part with the PS2 logo on it) and then slide the tool under the cd tray and slide it right, the slide-tool hooks on the underside of the cd tray and you pull it open, and do the reverse...
  13. Apocalypse

Playing import games on a PS2...

SwapMagic 3.3 lets me play all the games I have imported. www.swapmagic3.com
  14. Apocalypse

dark matter - "dark galaxy" found!

True, just the way it was written I thought they had fell for the common mistake.
  15. Apocalypse

dark matter - "dark galaxy" found!

Guys, a Light Year is a measure of distance, not time. Specifically, it's the distance that a particle of light travels in a year. Approx. 5,878,668,575,518 miles.
  16. Apocalypse

Firefox - screen hopping

Try this fix. It should help.
  17. Apocalypse

Unreal Championship 2

Until consoles fully support KB's and mice fps are a waste of time.
  18. Apocalypse

Optical Mice and mousepads

Optical mice and a everglide optical (http://www.everglide.com/pages/attackoptical.php) = mouse heaven.
  19. Apocalypse

Google maps

Aww, they don't have the satellite option that the us site does :(