Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Machoman

Excuse me!

I want to apologize for the pug yesterday in the evening. My Ziggo connection died on me, and I had no internet, waited for 15 mins, and after that i just shut down my computer... I hope you guys had a good 5v5 at least....
  2. Machoman

Black Opps 2

The game looks really good imo, and I played some BO the last few weeks and tbh, i really like the game, so I'm hoping that BO2 will be just as good:) So, are you guys gonna check the new BO game?
  3. Machoman

-Mach!- The Movie!

Hello guys, I got some requests of people to upload my movie. I made this movie in 2003, but i never published it. This was also not my intentio, tho i made a utassault banner in the end:P. The quality is not that good, i just did some nice moments into 1 movie with some nice music. I find...
  4. Machoman

Happy Birthday eRt

Happy Birthday m8:D Have a good one! :bday: :beer:
  5. Machoman

Holliday 2

In a couple of hours im off to Turkye Mamaris:D Party! Beach! Sea! SUN! :D Smell you latorz;)
  6. Machoman

GG guys=)

Gg guys:) Nice spammy maps, server wasnt good for me, but I enjoyed it:D
  7. Machoman

GG Spr:)

GG from you guys, you pld organised:). We had some bad luck on some maps:P but over all I enjoyed it, gg:). /mach
  8. Machoman

Spy!

Spy smells :P:D
  9. Machoman

Madonna style:D

Dunno if this is OLD but i found it fucking funny:D :P:P owned! http://planetofaliens.com/flash/madonna.swf
  10. Machoman

Hall of Fame!

Hall of Fame! Machoman Ppl too smart to understand 3 uber-simple rules ^^ (which are common to most forums) is much welcome, hence they shall post here, plz. They will form our Hall of Fame™ I really hope this list will be short(maximum=1), I'm sure it will help to keep the...
  11. Machoman

Clipping in UT with ATI Radeon 9800 XT

I have bought a ATI Radeon 9800 XT 256 MB and i installed my Pc. Now when i play UT i get Clipping in much maps, like, sometimes you can see through walls a bit. Does any of you guys know how I can solve this? I Run Ut with D3D with the Catalyst 3.8 drivers
  12. Machoman

Missing Files for demo manager

I have 2 questions 1) I want to see some demo's from lately this month and now i see that i miss one file the ''leagueAs-Demorecorder''. I joined server 3,4,5 but it seems the file isnt there anymore can someone tell where i can find this file maybe? 2) Dunno if its usual but after a few...
  13. Machoman

Nice teamm8s are you guys pff!:P

You guys didnt make a birthday thread for your own player Nanko!:D Let me do it then :bday: Nanko m8, have a good one :beer:
  14. Machoman

Missing a file for playing demo's

Since i watched the movie of Farac, i come to the point i want to see some old demo's in the old days;), but when i want to play a demo, i need a file called ''utaTool'', does anybody know where i can download that file?
  15. Machoman

Quake 3 croshair

Sorry this has been in a thread before but couldnt find it. My question is can someone send me the Quake 3 croshair, I Saw it in a move and i want to check it out, so can someone help me:)
  16. Machoman

gg sixth:)

gg guys, was fun playing you as always:), nice sniping:P
  17. Machoman

2 elite clanless

I post here because for some reason i cant post in the clan exchange:confused: Me(Macho) and Gosu have left {elite}, we want to join a new std clan. We both want to join the same clan! Contact me on 155320579 or e-mail [email protected]
  18. Machoman

lo all

Lo:wave: what a boring forum:p: maybe i can help some to get this forum a bit more ............ Also come visit our forum:) I saw that our big tits guy nanko visited it:P:)
  19. Machoman

Gg:)

GG m8s, was a nice and good fight, as usually we suck on most of the maps :P: Cyas
  20. Machoman

own server's ip

When i start my own multiplayer game ut gives you an ip adress but when i do that ut picks my network adress and not my ip adress of my provider. Does anybody know how I can change that. So that Ut picks up the ip of my modem instead of my ethernet card?:confused: