Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Machoman

UT4 Assault - Ranking of maps for creation of a ramp up plan

1. Bridge 2.) Desolate 3.) Golgotha AL 4.) AutoRip 5.) TheDungeon]l[AL 6.) Siege][ 7.) Desertstorm 8.) Riverbed]I[ 9.) Asthenosphere 10.) Lavafort][ 11.) Ballistic 12.) Submarine 13.) Riverbed AL 14.) Golgotha AL 15.) Riverbed]I[
  2. Machoman

UT4 2v2 Cup

Ah I noticed this too late, next time I will sign. I Hope everyone had a good time:) Wasn't available yesterday either;(
  3. Machoman

First Tutorial for Assault, map AS-Ballistic WIP

I seriously don't have anything to ad to this. Very good tutorial. Maybe a shorter one which showcases the objectives before the map starts?
  4. Machoman

xb :wave: Took forever to type this:D

xb :wave: Took forever to type this:D
  5. Machoman

UTA - Resurgence

Looks really good people, gj!:)
  6. Machoman

Assault PUG #1

Nice progress guys:)
  7. Machoman

UTA - Resurgence

Looks cool! Is it on the server? Does the map change automatically now?:P
  8. Machoman

UT4 AS-Rook

Yea i know about that bug. Aiming for the head is more difficult though, as he is lying on the floor;)
  9. Machoman

UTA - Resurgence

Nice work Urga (and the rest off course!) :) Could you maybe let the server switch maps after 2 rounds have passed?
  10. Machoman

UTA - Resurgence

I really like the progress thus far, the game type is enjoyable already, ut4 in its pre-alpha state is fun. The movement is snappy, the wallrun, multi waldodges are great. I couldn't join the last pug but I will do my best to be there next time, and the next time;) I can only test, give...
  11. Machoman

UT4 AS-Rook

We (Hank and Unsobor) tried some games on As-Rook. Was fun, especially with the rocket launching which you made possible in the latest update:) Sometimes the objectives still bug, and at least one time we had a bug when 1 team won the round, the new round started, every objective resets (every...
  12. Machoman

New Unreal Tournament [Real, not speculation]

Nice job! Its looking good:) Keep it up!
  13. Machoman

UT very next

Agree, where to start?:)
  14. Machoman

Excuse me!

Thx End, that helped a lot in performance. The only downside is that the screen is dark, while my brighness is set to high. I don't know which settings i have to change to correct this..
  15. Machoman

Excuse me!

I want to apologize for the pug yesterday in the evening. My Ziggo connection died on me, and I had no internet, waited for 15 mins, and after that i just shut down my computer... I hope you guys had a good 5v5 at least....
  16. Machoman

Yes, replied a minute ago, would be nice to get this started people:)
  17. Machoman

Holy hell, awesome news, best gaming news since years:) No publisher to set release dates etc. unlimited creativity through the community. EPIC really did it this time:)
  18. Machoman

Matrix 4 and 5?

A new Matrix movie should be like this, copy/pasted from someone; I posted this in an entirely different place a month ago, but it's my idea for a fourth matrix film. relevant. no need to upvote. This one always bothered me- Matrix 4- Matrix Revealed. We find out that all of the humans are...
  19. Machoman

Black Opps 2

The game looks really good imo, and I played some BO the last few weeks and tbh, i really like the game, so I'm hoping that BO2 will be just as good:) So, are you guys gonna check the new BO game?