Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. M

Stars of Sweden

muh! yeah good luck :) :bananna:
  2. M

Old Skool

wicked!! time to get ride-sick again :shout: but darn tis is gonna be fun :D
  3. M

joining (again)

arnie!! damn long time - no see :) hopefully ut2k3 will be reaaaaaally good :)
  4. M

The Thank You Thread

peaches... any1 know what she is up to now? deathkitten that is :)
  5. M

The Thank You Thread

sweet :) damn, its these things that make you wish you were still flakspamming tunnels instead of beating on silly monsters in daoc P L A Y E D NRG :)
  6. M

the bitch is back

weeeeeee :shout: soooo unreal:warfare comin sometime next year init?
  7. M

Old times...

:) kul o titta in lite då o då :) happy new year every1 :cow:
  8. M

continuing...

muahahahaha!!!! i KNEW it!!!! gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayGAY :) if u ask nicely im sure u can have my little sisters nsync n boyzone posters to go with that cheese ;)
  9. M

continuing...

:) i dont, hence i will CAMP this thread past new years!!!! oh and gma plays CS wearing Leder-hosen...
  10. M

continuing...

muahaha!! I hear Grippo plays UT dressed in a velvet g-string...and likes it!! ;) word is all over the streets man, no way to hide it anymore.
  11. M

continuing...

actually the multiple clan memberships isnt all that bad - i for 1 find the most fun in playing matches - if i am in 5 clans = 5 times the games for me to play in :) i know thats how i managed to get in 2-3 games a DAY in CS last spring, well that and being member of a clan with likeminded...
  12. M

continuing...

awwww i miss these flames :( come flame some in the ao-community too please :)
  13. M

Just thought I'd drop by and say lo

lo capt. Plonko :)
  14. M

Caedes' story of the match against MoD2 and our reputation.

lol hello good old flame, i miss ya :)
  15. M

hello :)

just figured i´d take a short break from killing cyborgs and other ugly creatures in anarchy online so i could stop by here and say hi - so HI!!! still kickin some mighty ass i hope ;) hehe and if u feel like some mmorpg action in the lands of Rubi-Ka, gimme a tell ingame so i can twink ya...
  16. M

Happy Birthday Phear!!!

yah :) happy birthday eyy :)
  17. M

Brightness...

np N/T N/T
  18. M

Brightness...

this might work try the proggie powerstrip, i hear its widely used in cs to tweak the shit out of the graphics or summin - apparently u can make your screen as bright as u like
  19. M

Suyd

so many desktops so few naked women? u all married or would that shadow be mother lookin over your shoulder? come on now people u KnOW u want a nekkid woman gynaecologist-stajle as your desktop image - i know i do :)
  20. M

JediKnight 2 video

crap Document not found The requested document was not found on this server. This could be for a variety of reasons, including: You followed a broken or out-of-date link. You entered the URL incorrectly. The file no longer exists.