Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. S

Who wants another war?+ air strikes on iraq

Hello Phreaks! Just on the web checking news and such and clicked on the wrong favorite and ended up here. Sence I was here I thought I would see what everyone was talking about now adays in the PS forum. Unfortunately I see some things never change and I was amazed to find some thing I agree...
  2. S

death penalty

Paying cash would only keep them from working not servering the time.
  3. S

death penalty

I think we need to change how we punish people, what we have now isn't working at all. In the state I live in, Illinois, we are almost out of space in our prisons, that’s even after building a new one a couple of years back. Cook county jail, where Chicago sends prisoners for court, is so full...
  4. S

death penalty

I'll say it...... So far they have linked 19 deaths to these two and some of them were killed by the 17 year old. This wasn't an accident or out of anger, this was premeditated murder. They both should be put to death. How many 17 year olds here think it's ok or not that bad to kill someone?
  5. S

new order

LMFAO Even tho Repubs have controll they can't do anything major without the help from the Dems. You need 60 votes in the Senate to repeal some thing like roe vs wade and the Repubs only have 51. We have already passed a bill to allow us to use force on Iraq and this was when the Dems...
  6. S

The Moscow theatre that was held by Chechen rebels

I think the medical staff on hand were givin the antadote for it but wern't told what it was.
  7. S

Freedom of Speech

Someone give me MOD access to this forum so I can stop this thread. Whats the big deal that a thread was closed? The way some of you guys are acting we should take Opti out back and kick the shit out of him. I wonder if you guys complain like this in RL or is this just a forum pissin contest.
  8. S

Freedom of Speech

I feel the same way that Opti feels but I'm not a MOD here. If I was I would have closed the thread in question and a few others as soon as they were posted. This forum is based on political and social issues not off the wall theories that some people come up with. Also, freedom of speach...
  9. S

Bali Bomb

Close, it was resolved when JFK told them to get the nuks out or we will go in and take them out and proly take Cuba. The spy images proved they had them and were building the launch sites. Some of the reasons we thought we were so close to a nuclear war, Russia agreed to protect Cubia in case...
  10. S

Bali Bomb

Are you trying to piss people off? If you are, you're doing a great job at it. To even seggest that the US would do this tells me that you're fucked in the head.
  11. S

A new ADSL for you UK phreaks

Didn't sound like a bad price for it... http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/31/26726.html
  12. S

Launching !!!!!

Practice, practice and more practice. Having someone there that knows where to aim does help.
  13. S

what makes somone do this?

He's using the correct weapon for what he's doing. The .223 is a high velocity ammo, at 100 yards it's almost at 3000 feet per second. If you know about rifles this page will give you the ballistics on it.
  14. S

What do you do with kids like this?

I think this crime is little more serious to just have the kids put on girls clothes. The 17-18 year olds should go to adult prison, 14-16 to juvinal prison until they are 17 and then go to adult prison. I don't know what you could do with the 10-13 year olds.
  15. S

Seatbelts

5 years ago I never used my belt, never thought it was needed. That was until late one night driving down the interstate and a SUV passed me. 10 miles down the road they rolled it, one guy fell out of it and was ran over by a simi. Anytime I get in my car now I don't feel safe if I don't have it...
  16. S

What do you do with kids like this?

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/Midwest/10/01/child.mob.ap/index.html An update for ya.
  17. S

anti war demonstration

Show me the damn truth, you showed some BS about movies I want to see how we are killing millions of people every year.
  18. S

anti war demonstration

Dare people speak out against the Government on terrorism? Yep, every day you see someone voicing their opinion against it.
  19. S

anti war demonstration

I don't give a shit what anyone thinks about the movies, what pissed me off was this.... quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This justification is bollox imo-the American government kills millions each year...
  20. S

anti war demonstration

I’m sorry, I forgot that all Americans are lowlife scums that want to rule to world and then destroy it. I would rather live my life like I’m doing now then to go through life paranoid about on what other countries are doing.