Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. V

SUYA!!!!(Show us your Acronyms)

Wasn't even against you, nor fury
  2. V

ZP mod

:o...ZP + Pure are favourite files for hackers. Atleast 3/4 ppl trying to hack it when new 1 comes out. :o...All you 56kers dunno OUR problem. It isn't like, yeah we have equal ping now,.. It isn't really visible at f1 nor at f6 but low pingers get problems with ZP. They get some kind of...
  3. V

XConsole enhanced console beta job

Why removed it??, some dont play AS only I used it to setup matches, coz i dunno file names sometimes
  4. V

hmm

http://www.b3ta.com/birmingham/
  5. V

2k3 vs DFP

6. V

2k3 vs DFP

yeah i sux :P
  7. V

2k3 vs DFP

Micro is on holiday loool. Lost my icq nr, brb making new 1
  8. V

Opponents Of 2k3

Forgot Icq Number..:lol: Yeah, i'll do pro matches too, if ibm didnt do them already
  9. V

2k3 vs DFP

Yooo, We need to arrange match! Soz wasnt online at begin of month, had school probs and stuff... Could u say some dates, preferably after 19th ;) :P :cow:
  10. V

Opponents Of 2k3

Since Micro left on a holiday, it was IBM's job to arrange matches from «)2k3(». But as he was busy with sheduling -=[23]=-'s Matches i had to do it, but haven't been online coz of school and stuff. I am able to arrange them matches anytime now.. Already send a msg to Dark And Nil, DFP And X...
  11. V

23 vs -RAM-

tthat sucked
  12. V

23 vs -RAM-

Yeah i totally agree with des we never talked with eachother...(maybe other clan members) and if so...there was no server b00ked... pff some official did it?
  13. V

[DFP] wants match?

:wave: m8's
  14. V

Official 23 SPAM thread !

micro 2 words!!! :shock:YOU SUCK