Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. DrkAssassin

9/11 video published

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/9-11_wtc_videos.html good presentiation on the plane or really missle..
  2. DrkAssassin

Hahahaha

http://www.wijfzonderlijf.be/content/index.asp?page=framework&SPID=postdetail&ID=1227&DAID=09&MOID=06&YEID=2004 HAHAHHAA
  3. DrkAssassin

!wut script for UT2k4 ?

D/L WWW.XFIRE.COM
  4. DrkAssassin

assault 2k4?

one of my clan mambers said he would make one if no1 else didnt..
  5. DrkAssassin

<)C0(> leaves the league

hmm..how is htat my posts are righ tafter rene's?!?!?!Weird...:D...too bad I never played you guys..but what can I say..div. 1 caliber..would've been a class match..
  6. DrkAssassin

((si><th)) time?

sad..:(( oh man..another good clan leaves same week that mi5 leaves..well what can i say..but g/l with w/e u guys do ..
  7. DrkAssassin

-={Mi5}=- leaves the league!

Sad..:((( Well what can I say..even though I've never played mi5 in a match or scrimmage..I've played with the players in pubs and seen how they've ownt...you guys def. ave achieved a lot..I wish I started UT back in '99 instead of '02..I rem. when I first started playing I heard about clans...
  8. DrkAssassin

A fond Farewell

was fun playig with u jay...too bad ur retiring ..proto also quit the other day too...but I have a feeling he migh tbe back...:)..c-yas
  9. DrkAssassin

UT opengl settings for both nvidia/ati

i think it happens when u run 640*480
  10. DrkAssassin

String theory

yeah it's very intriging..for those who don't knwo what it is and don't feel liek reading the book go here and watch it..:D....CLICK ME
  11. DrkAssassin

Renneeeeeeeeeeeee

RENEE!! What is this...there are 2 others?!?!?! :(((((...I thought it was only u me.like that song called "you and me baby ain't nothin but mammals.."
  12. DrkAssassin

next month matches!

yeah..I hope to see solid vs. w/e clan they vs. on utv.....and now since we're in div.2 we gotta start makin' better tacs..should be a good month ya'll :)
  13. DrkAssassin

Uta!!! Admin Recruitment

where is the thread for admin recruitment of uta?!?!
  14. DrkAssassin

Renneeeeeeeeeeeee

is that true sneeeeee?!?!?!? :( :(
  15. DrkAssassin

Nas Lookin' for a Friendly

we're lookin for mroe friendlies...any calns interested??!!?
  16. DrkAssassin

AS Cup 2004

count me in
  17. DrkAssassin

Bored Spam Thread

btw did I meantion RENEEEE OWNZZZZZZZZZZZZz :psycho:
  18. DrkAssassin

Bored Spam Thread

Rene Ownzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz K Tankz Bai
  19. DrkAssassin

Renneeeeeeeeeeeee

RENEEEEEEEEEEE...JUST WANTED TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO MY PALLIE RENEEEEEEEEEEE..TANKZ FOR SHOWING ME LAUNHCES THAT I NEVER THOUGH TOF..... :clap: :cool: :D :psycho:
  20. DrkAssassin

{KotR} Needs Servers

LMAO..exactly what NAS said when they first heard 'bout it... :D :D