Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. jobue

return

hi there, i have been away for some time and started playing a little over the last weeks and decided that it would be fun to play some matches again. I mean what else you gonna do when you have some free time :D So im looking for a new clan to join! I dont care how good or bad you are as...
  2. jobue

"aks me"

why do most black people on tv say "aks me" instead of "ask me" ??
  3. jobue

going

ok, it's come to this that i have to leave for awhile, :( first because i will have no internet for a month or so starting the 23rd, but also because i need to concentrate more on other things atm, some things with the family etc, real life things. And i'm moving away with my brother for...
  4. jobue

bday bela

just noticed, happy bday bela!! :party::bday:
  5. jobue

england-sweden 1-1

nice...and we almost won the game :eek: :) edit: oops this isn't really assault related, wrong forum :o
  6. jobue

glowing text

hmm...i don't know much about forums, can someone plz tell me how i can make glowing text? :o