Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. omerta

download a website and put it on cd

thanks guys, that worked a treat, not something ill use often, i wouldnt think, but i now have a copy of a very usefull site to help me restore my new bike! now back to the garage! :P
  2. omerta

download a website and put it on cd

hi all, as the title suggests i want to download a complete website and burn it to cd. can someone offer advice on which progs to use? i have tried MetaProducts Offline Explorer but it didnt work properly. the site in question is basically technical drawings and spec sheets, no fancy video or...
  3. omerta

as vampire for ias?

@ terry. who cares if it is good for std or pro. :P thats not my point. there are plenty of maps that are shit for insta but theyre still in the pool to choose from. id rather play vampire than any of the guardias or asthenos. at least its not just shooting down a tunnel for 10 mins. is it not...
  4. omerta

as vampire for ias?

how about adding as vampire to the list of maps available for insta assault? its been a while since i played it, but its a decent map, i think. pretty simple, spawn points ok etc. no idea how it plays in std, with weapon placement / balance or whatever, but for ias its at least as good as some...
  5. omerta

iAS opinion

i don't know enough about zeroping to have an opinion on this, but any idea to help keep the insta league going is worth checking out. :thumb: maybe we could play next months wars with zeroping but no points change in the league, then have a rep vote for march? would let people like me who...
  6. omerta

LeagueAS Addon + Countryflags

no offense taken :P it is a bit weird here. both sides have basically the same religion but fkn hate each other. lol. tbh though at the moment its just 2 massive criminal organisations with lots of guns and lunatics, who each terrorize their own comunity. loyalists sell their drugs to...
  7. omerta

LeagueAS Addon + Countryflags

well i dont usually say much on these forums but i thought i should say something about this. for most people, flags are not a serious issue, most english people for example would be happy to have a union jack flag associated with them or their name. but this is not always the case. i live in...
  8. omerta

Mass Account Suspension

omg i have less rep points than whitey, thank you kindly, red looks much nicer :D
  9. omerta

Mass Account Suspension

why dont u stfu deadboy. wtf do you know about it? read my posts, and i still stick by them. neither me nor my brother used any other accounts on this pc. i am 100% sure of this. who would you believe, your brother or some admin who sends you abusive pms? fuck you. once again ill ask admins...
  10. omerta

Mass Account Suspension

courtesy my ass wierdo, why dont you post every pm i sent you yesterday, ask anti to post every icq msg i sent to him, and i will post the conversation i had with mym in irc last night, seeing as you like reading through that kind of stuff. not once did i even swear, which, if you heard me on ts...
  11. omerta

Mass Account Suspension

ok. i have been very polite about all this so far, but my patience is wearing thin. :mad: well im soo fucking sorry i didnt tell you admins that my brother had moved in to my house for a while, and would be using my pc to play in uta.. as far as im concerned, uta league is just something...
  12. omerta

Mass Account Suspension

seems that noone has any more to say right now, so if youll all excuse me, im going to go sit in the sun, with a beer, and a smoke and enjoy my day off work. :cool: see you all when it gets dark. :)
  13. omerta

Mass Account Suspension

yes wierdo, it was me that you said that to in a pm. but you just keep saying 'we' (ie. members of ull, or ullr) are just flaming on the forums, rather than give any real explanation. please show me where i have flamed anyone, in any post. or damo, or spawn for that matter. the only people...
  14. omerta

Mass Account Suspension

@dlm oh a funny man.. do u have a red nose and juggle too? ;) actually, i just think this is something that would be better discussed in private. i only said this to show that admins can contact me or my brother in many different ways if they want to.. having a thread like this so assholes...
  15. omerta

Mass Account Suspension

ps if any admins want to talk to us about this, pm, icq, or msn us. we will answer any questions. lol.
  16. omerta

Mass Account Suspension

neither myself nor my brother used any other account. we have only one pc in this house, between 4 people.
  17. omerta

er banned wtf lol

banned? er wtf lol. i have been around uta for 4 years now, i never once merc, bot, cheat in any way.. anyone who knows me knows this. my bro (blowback) play ictf for 3 years, uta not so long as me. his ictf clan died so i got him into uta. we have one pc to share between 4 ppl in my house, so...
  18. omerta

:bday:

:bday: spawn u old fooker!! :D
  19. omerta

DWAP Std AS leaving the league

always fun and friendly clan. gl dwap. :wave:
  20. omerta

[»ULL«]std leve the compatition

i had fun :D ull ts pwnz!! :shout: :P