Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Moon

Showmatch for Epic personal

Hello fellow UT99ers Assaulters! :D As most of you know by now there's UT4 with Assault in progress. We're waiting for maps to be remade and sorted out for gameplay and balancing. Smant Has told me that we should make a showmatch for Epic to watch so they understand what needs to be done in...
  2. Moon

Grattis Ba]V[sE!

Grattis Bamselina var du än befinner dig idag :bday:
  3. Moon

Starcraft 2

Anyone still playing this game? I'm looking for some practise partners and more :cool: eXeMoon character code: 352 Hope to see you there! :wave:
  4. Moon

Grattis Bamselina!

:bday: Andreas ;)
  5. Moon

Birthday YAKU MANNEN

YaKz0r\\- :bday: yaku :D Alter sack haha :P
  6. Moon

msn virus

Have anyone of you been affected by a msn virus thats going around? I seem to have got it. How can I get rid of it? I've done virus scan on computer but it doesn't seem to have fixed the problem. I don't know what its name is but it gives a link like this but with each hotmaisl name...
  7. Moon

Laptop search

I'm thinking about getting a laptop and I was wondering if someone could give me some examples to look at. It will mainly be for gaming, movie making and other minor stuff. Games like UnrealTournament 3 should be running smooth. I guess the laptop you may find might be expensive but I'm open for...
  8. Moon

Annoying arrows

I guess some players have noticed the annoying show me the way white arrows in ctf and warfare etc. Any of you know how to disable it? It gets on my nerves and make it hard to spot the enemy when they are near my crosshair. I can't see where my crosshair is due to it :P Thanks! :D
  9. Moon

Grattis Bamselina

:bday: Ba]V[sE (29) närmar dig 30 med storm steg nu :D
  10. Moon

Grattis bläk mänta!

bLaCk_maNTa (23) :bday: Doubt he will check forums though :(
  11. Moon

UT3 server hosting

Do you people know a few server hosts (UT3) I could look into to maybe order a server in the future? I only know about snakeservers but I'm not sure if they are any good. Thanks in advance! :D
  12. Moon

Best game ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIXRgppi04M :P
  13. Moon

bday Morpheus

:bday: stuy boi! :party:
  14. Moon

Grattis crippan

ratatat (22) :bday:
  15. Moon

I need help

I followed this link http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=584811 and unfortunately used true on all characters haha so now I got bunch of clones which I want to get rid off. Can somebody please add their UTcustomChar ini file here please. I cba to reinstall UT3 because of this...
  16. Moon

hbday GÆNg$dA (29)

Our beloved GÆNg$dA turns 29 today enjoy your birthday stefan! :party: I hope he see this since it been 7 months he last visited the forums :D
  17. Moon

out of discspace

I'm trying to install F.E.A.R Perseus Mandate but when I try to install the game it says I'm out of discspace. My windows harddrive I've got 4,11GB left the installaton cd is on 3,88GB The drive I'm installing it too has 70,7GB free discspace. Is it so I need much more free discspace on...
  18. Moon

Movie graphics

I was thinking about starting with a movie of mine and I would need some help with to get the best out of UnrealTournament graphics. I'll provide with my OpenGL and Drd8 settings. If theres something missing which would enhance the quality a lot better feel free to add them here. And also about...
  19. Moon

Microsoft Habu Gaming Mouse

I'm thinking about getting this mouse and at the same time buy a new mousemat since my old seems to be worn out. Anyone got any suggestions which mousemat would fit well for this kind of mouse? I havent decided which to go for I need help :)
  20. Moon

Grattis på föedelsedagen Herr Idle somenannan

:bday: IDLE din gmale gosse! :beer: