Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Levi

By The Way is recruiting

Well its true we need at least 2 members: One nice atacker and one kick ass sniper! If you are ok mail us or icq or msn me at [email protected] Well you can talk with us in irc.telepac.pt #-<BtW>-
  2. Levi

BtW vs 23

Well m8s just started this thread for BtW 23 match hope you guys dont matter :P You can start one in our forums 2 well you will have to register yourselfs it would be more dificult lol Our clans forum url is http://www.clan-ion.com/ionforums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=54 Well ill keep...
  3. Levi

O-w-n-a-g-e

it spells like! O + w + n + a + g + e well advice nº2 ( the first is in report ) Put your ass behind the :sofa: ! ;)
  4. Levi

Well i want to be member of that council too... soz lol

oh yeah thats right ! This is my spamm place lol ! ~Who wants spam here lol The only thing i can say is that it will have my comments to our great match eheheh ( all wins of course lol , some portuguese bad words , some portuguese great words , some english spanish italian french well what a...
  5. Levi

Well im not like ninja , im not the new member ...

Im not the new member , im just another guy trying to get into a clan , that after 3 days talking with members i can say that is a good bunch of guys! I really hope to get in , but if i wont get in i really want to stay m8 of you guys! Well TANKS rulez !!!! And im starting to own you all...
  6. Levi

Helllllllllo

LO NMW :tank:
  7. Levi

Lo IAS

Lo *=)IAS(=* ! :wave:
  8. Levi

)[IDC]( Holding Zone OWNERS!

Hello , would you be nice and write the ASE url of Foruns! jajajaja I want to spam that jerks! ;) Thanks , Obrigado , Gracy , Danke ... :flyer:
  9. Levi

Why Me???

I HAVE A NEW HOUSE!!!!!!!
  10. Levi

sponser is welcome!!!!!!!!!

Well , UTM can play with a logo in our shirts!! ;) eheheh ----\_/---- / /| |\ \ |BP | |__ |
  11. Levi

Try To Get Access To Members Area Asholes!!!!! =)

Well this is not the place for this one ! But... We found a possible clan server for 12 players ! The thing is that it will be difficult to pay the site because Half members are from UK the other Half from PT . So we have made the bild only with PT players paying , and that is 10 euros...
  12. Levi

New Players

Here we will post our new players!
  13. Levi

~}utm{~ Recruiting

We are recruiting ... We need at least 3 players ... You have to know how to play AS ( DOH ) Have some DM SKillz... And you have to know the league MAPS! Ohhhhh And you have to be an old >ION< !!!! ( JUST JOKING , i wish ... ) :flack: So lets see what you can do ...
  14. Levi

lo «)ñk(»

Lo «)ñk(» m8's... Its Just to say Good Luck for our match... Hope we can have 6 players by that date! Lets make a clena match!!!! :) ~}UTM{~ Recruiting - Mail to [email protected] :flack:
  15. Levi

lo -=[23]=-

Lo m8s , good luck for the match... How are you R@st@m@n ... eheheh DeAtH_U here ! ;) Cya and Good luck... --> ~}UTM{~ recruiting - Mail to [email protected] <--
  16. Levi

We will miss you !!!!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHH a n00b post! =) So you left the league !!!!! :( Now i dont have objectives for UT AS!!!!!!!! We the n00bs and no n00bs will miss you ION guys!!!! GL with your life's!!
  17. Levi

Unluky?!?!

So after loosing 8-0 the clan ends !!!!!!!!!!!!! BUAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ,:( Is it me or the clans?!?
  18. Levi

ByeBye

So its the life! I didnt get in ! So i'm out! :( Anyway i want to say thanks for giving me the chance!!! And good luck for next month matchs !! Cya m8s !! :( :mingun: PORTUGAL RULEZ
  19. Levi

League Lag's

Well , m8's server 1 and 2 are really bad , just spikes , and large pings ... There we dont walk , we fly like angels! eheeh Let's fight for something good!!! FIGHT FOR GOOD PINGS :eek: :) VOTE LEVI FOR PRESIDENT!! Even cows play ASSAULT:cow: