Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Levi

Mercs again :(...

But Tut , like we use to say in portugal : "O ultimo a rir é o que ri melhor!" that means more or less: "The one that finish it to laugh is the one that laughs better!"
  2. Levi

Mercs again :(...

Well and then they say that the portuguese ppl are stupid ! OMG! And well not that long ive been there last month!
  3. Levi

Ola

:!ola: What if bel was one of us... :!ola:
  4. Levi

Ola

:!ola: Todo forum a cantar , todo forum a cantar :!ola: o beltronikic é ewok :!ola: lalalalalalaaaa :!ola: So eu sei pq o bel é gay!!! :!ola:
  5. Levi

Ola

:!ola: Um grande artista JOÃO PINTO!!!! :!ola:
  6. Levi

Ola

Lol pá nao tava ai a nina e mais uma cheerleader kk ? :!ola:
  7. Levi

Ola

Ooooooooooooooooooolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :!ola: Lo kidz :P **** Ola paxaxal do carago! :P
  8. Levi

Clan 24?

:!ola: Well you will be kicked by BY THE WAY clan :soon: :P j/k Well the story is simple we were all drunk one night and i looked at the screen and one m8 was only writing "btw , btw btw btw btw" so thats it By The Way clan lol well drop by http://bythewayclan.cjb.net
  9. Levi

Searching New Clan

well btw is recruiting
  10. Levi

By The Way is recruiting

Well its true we need at least 2 members: One nice atacker and one kick ass sniper! If you are ok mail us or icq or msn me at [email protected] Well you can talk with us in irc.telepac.pt #-<BtW>-
  11. Levi

looking for clan!

Well -<BtW>- are looking for Good players , if you think you are one kick asser give us a ring :P irc.telepac.pt #-<BtW>- or icq me or msn me at [email protected]
  12. Levi

BtW vs 23

Well close and nice war , but not that close 8-5 still is a 8-5 but and very fucking nice match , fair and fun :P thanks all and thanks micro
  13. Levi

Goodbye UT and I fucking meen it!

RD plays around like last night in jolt2 lolol Sux0r
  14. Levi

BtW vs 23

Well m8s just started this thread for BtW 23 match hope you guys dont matter :P You can start one in our forums 2 well you will have to register yourselfs it would be more dificult lol Our clans forum url is http://www.clan-ion.com/ionforums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=54 Well ill keep...
  15. Levi

Invasion of iraq!!

Well im portuguese and as you all should know Portugal is a Country with a nice position to strike africa and mediterranic countrys , and true or no the fact is that the US carrier is here in portugal waiting orders!
  16. Levi

Goodbye UT and I fucking meen it!

Well bye bye soldier , i will miss u alot ... Well from my small passage from AoR it was with u that ive talked and play more so its really sad to me to see that u are leaving AoR and UTA :( Hope you return quick ffs Not fair...
  17. Levi

Hey ho.Clan needs me.

lolol Vgood clan :) Well agent if you want just give a ring for the move m8 :P
  18. Levi

-<BtW>- Is in UTA!!!

Well no more secrets ! We have now our usual nicks in UT in our player list after a meeting! Well im sorry about what i did say to AKA and specialy to you TuT! Well i think playgirl aka Iris___ is sorry 2 ! Well i wish u all luck to the next month! Well hope too play some friend matchs...
  19. Levi

-<BtW>- Is in UTA!!!

And the god talk ! Clap clap clap clap... Ladies and Gentleman mister Beltroniko...
  20. Levi

-<BtW>- Is in UTA!!!

Lol