Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. P

are my eyes fooling me??

You better not stick around here
  2. P

Demomanager

I meant that if u re-installed ut (so that you don't have those packages etc.) than do your trick offline :D
  3. P

Demomanager

But if you want to record a demo of a special trick do it offline :D And for the publics use the jolts everyone has the stuff what u need to have for jolts...
  4. P

Demomanager

Ore re-install your UT and never download from server. Except the maps...
  5. P

Name bind

U mean ____ after the name? If so try to delete all space's after your name becaus every space show's up as a _ Example: "setname -proximus- " will show up like -proximus-_____ But: "setname -proximus" will show up as -proximus-
  6. P

New Server!

Sweet!
  7. P

jolt3 again

I was with crys:rolleyes:
  8. P

USB ore ps/2 mouse?

Well I'm using usb now, going to stick with that. Thx for all your reply's and helping me out.:thumb:
  9. P

USB ore ps/2 mouse?

Well I tryed usb but I only notice my mouse sensetivity got a little bit lower.
  10. P

adsl router

A bit late but try this link: http://www.kpnadsl.nl/cgi-bin/as.cgi/0289000/c/start/file=/9289101/modules/g05et8ef?p=fyat1hy4
  11. P

USB ore ps/2 mouse?

I've got a IntelliMouse Optical usb mouse. But with a device (dunno how to call it) I can set it in ps/2. And the mouse is installed as a ps/2. But should I keep with ps/2 ore change it to usb?
  12. P

USB ore ps/2 mouse?

What's better = more frequentie: usb ore ps/2? I always thought ps/2 was better only friend says not :confused:
  13. P

The Scarab

Dunno if it's in your demo but there is a football in the_Scarab :]. And it works the same as a book so u can book/football launch over that enoying shild. But I'm not going to tell you where :P
  14. P

user.ini swapping

I use .txt files for switching commands/controls. Only the thing is, when I switch I get connection failed but the commands/controls is set right.
  15. P

Elite vs. NK

;) ;) ;) When reading this thread again 4 hours later it looks a bit silly. Sorry, I was just pissed of at that time becauz I can beat u guys And nk :cuddle: we need some luuv :3some:
  16. P

Elite vs. NK

Maybe elite made some impression ehh? To bad for the war, that are the rules but I can dislike them! I hope we can show you the next game against NK that we will beat them. I think it's childish and represents what kind of clan NK is.
  17. P

Stupid cshp text.

I've got the file, but not from u guys :P. If anyone wants the file contact me on icq/msn.
  18. P

Stupid cshp text.

Well there seems to be a mod/mutator for it, does anyone have a link?
  19. P

Stupid cshp text.

When I start capturing with MovieUnreal++, all my taken pictures have the same text left under the screen. Cshp connecting to server... I just want to know how you capture without that text. And with cshp on ofcourse.
  20. P

Hi, I'm the new member of [DFP] You will see me soon playing with ya guys ;) p.s. If you wanna contact me see below VVV