Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. K

ut running slow motion?

thx bart have tried getting new drivers for fx card but cant seem to find any and my laptop is brand new so keyboard is fine will update windows i guess and carry on looking for fx drivers :(
  2. K

ut running slow motion?

i have the problem with both but im in d3d atm and it does seem better it was even running smooth for about 5mins at first then it was on and off ... like when i move left and right while moving the mouse it feels ok but walk forward its slow ...then its slow moving left and right :mad: its...
  3. K

ut running slow motion?

Bump!!!
  4. K

ut running slow motion?

hi peeps im having a prob with ut running in slow motion and like stuttering on my laptop core duo with geforce 8400m gs card running vista...i read the other threads on this problem and have change settings like suggested but i still have the problem :mad: any help is much appreciated????
  5. K

(-8-) say goodbye

oi oi dave!!! :rofl: nice link!!
  6. K

(-8-) say goodbye

7. K

Questions about the IAC

u wouldnt make eng 3 torp..or 4 even so u better go play where u gunna get a game innit :P
  8. K

oi u slags!!

:cow:
  9. K

oi u slags!!

lol u noobs :P
  10. K

oi u slags!!

lmao i aint got priv access anymore:( zork let me in plz :)
  11. K

8 vs NOOB tele "bug" usage.

DITTO
  12. K

- Music Vinyl Covers Need Help -

http://www.juno.co.uk/ this is wot i use m8 should cover everything u need :) very good service 2 ..
  13. K

New C0 server

i think its sorted now :D so go and enjoy ;)
  14. K

UTV BC: EAC FINAL (2 legs) .nl¹ vs. ËñG-LâñЦ

hmm i have installed 140 but utv was installed first is that a prob? nm thx for ur help much appreciated..:) just thought...i had the old utv installed then 140 when it came out then utv 3.3 on monday is this the prob?
  15. K

thx pop but it says cant find las 140 package now?? :(
  16. K

can someone plz post utv password and ip etc for tonights 2nd leg.. coz i aint got irc installed and cba to do it coz im 2 old:P :D
  17. K

[PREDICTION] swe2| vs. Eng2.

benzo u know as well as i do that the swedish servers all suck...when i was in NPU it was a major prob as soon as there were more than six ppl on a server it was unplayable for the uk guy's( me and skunkburner ) and not that great for u swedes..still was a gg until the server swap gl in final :D
  18. K

no
  19. K

well what a load of bollox...i understand that we need to play on a swedish server but they havent got a server go od enuff for 6v6 ....shame coz it was gunna be a good war nm