Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Insp!re

Euro 2016 Fantasy footy

I'm in, hope malta broadcast the games!
  2. Insp!re

Fantasy Premier League 2015/16

I'll enter soon once get time to make a squad, had quick glance at prices.. some seem off!
  3. Insp!re

""All Stars"" vs -={Mi5}=-

:Xmastree:
  4. Insp!re

Fpl 2014/15

I didn't create it last season, leader was randomly handed to me half way through the season.. im just renewing it. Maybe next time to save you trouble don't leave at start of it and try join a few months into the season? gl
  5. Insp!re

Fpl 2014/15

New season is here, league is renewed so most of you from previous season before won't have to resign to it For others use code : 18144-6415 to join the league http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
  6. Insp!re

WC fantasy footie

Same lol, he was saying he had a really bad round :hangover: Still can't see everybodys teams etc not suprised tho, and alot of scores there atm could be people still with (C) on a brazil player yday etc, so as dj said its quite misleading
  7. Insp!re

WC fantasy footie

The actual league still isn't viewable.. i guess after tonights games we'll actually see ranks within the league.
  8. Insp!re

WC fantasy footie

Ramos conceeds 5 goals, blind 2 assists.. both same points *logic*
  9. Insp!re

WC fantasy footie

How does a keeper block a shot? surely that counts as a save... and looking at rules any other player who blocks a shot gets 2 points for it for every attempt, every save = a point so stupid a crap teams keeper vs a good team is going rack in the points?
  10. Insp!re

WC fantasy footie

How the hell did Julio Cesar score 9points yesterday, 3blocked shots 3saved shots = 6points alone?
  11. Insp!re

WC fantasy footie

Team awful now signed up, need defend my crown.. think i baught too many "premium" players this time around tho lol sub bench is all iran
  12. Insp!re

WC fantasy footie

Format looks roughly same as last time, and the rules.. but struggling with this website and layout its awful.
  13. Insp!re

twnZ Movie 4

Nice headies, lacked the atmosphere of previous movies but better shots
  14. Insp!re

Fantasy Football 2013/2014 !!

yip yip will do a team soon you french prick #1 <
  15. Insp!re

Torp Jr

Congrats m8, also had no idea you an MyM was expecting!! hopefully he won't have to suffer wearing a Stoke kit :P anyways all the best to you an the family
  16. Insp!re

UTA Fantasy Football!

No, Because there is goalline tech next season :]
  17. Insp!re

UTA Fantasy Football!

Expensive not exhausting mate, paying of them officials for last game month! If only i was boring like MyM an got RVP, good season over all stayed close for 38game weeks much more random than some before, but kinda made it more fun! GG's chanceux poulet :clap:
  18. Insp!re

Guess the movie caption!

wtf lol 99% sure thats flash, must be a picture
  19. Insp!re

Guess the movie caption!

flash gordon
  20. Insp!re

Guess the movie caption!

screens make me think of pilot?!?! i can picture most of them in the film lol i mean the flight ;f