Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. riotz

""All Stars"" vs -={Mi5}=-

I only recognise Mc's name from That Mi5 squad? And Stylefish, what happened to the likes of Twister, Scorp and Konnan, now that was an Mi5 team
  2. riotz

Old time players join #utapug

fuckin' hell, alright guys how have you all been? Blast from the past reading the nicks. I installed UT and had a dig at it but can't be arsed spending the money on a decent mouse. Using some 12 year old mystify razer ha.
  3. riotz

twnZ Movie 4

Not bad, always wanted to see more mid air bio/flak/rocket kills, Assault just seems to be about a Sniper rifle these days. Tick rate back to 35 lads....Make the minigun work!
  4. riotz

Xb/rivaldo

Told u bitches balotelli was not worth 30mill. In your face!
  5. riotz

New Unreal?

would love to see a remake of UT99, rather than dodge jump shit the rest of the later UT's had, and have the weapons more or less the same and the damage rates.
  6. riotz

Guess the movie caption!

I smoke too much pot to remember images in films :~)
  7. riotz

ert presents "Mi5 playing Deck16"

found it pretty annoying, wasn't for me. Had a quick scan through it after about 5-6 mins
  8. riotz

twnZ Movie 2!

I'm alive! You gotta get rid of the vinyl mate, get yourself a set of some mean CDJ1000MK3's :P film was quite good, kinda went on for a while though and alot of sniper frags, think I've seen so many with frags alike before. Kinda frags I like to see now are special ones i.e. Mid-air...
  9. riotz

Survivor Assault #3 OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

add my nick in there I like the sound of this survivor :)
  10. riotz

twnZ Movie 2!

Alright BreeN XB was just stating a point no need to get your knickers in a twist :p dling atm, will tell you what I think soon.
  11. riotz

yeah man I had an e-mail tellin me i had a friend addy haha so I checked it out :wave:

yeah man I had an e-mail tellin me i had a friend addy haha so I checked it out :wave:
  12. riotz

Old UTA players you miss...

Fu$io/\/ was never really active, he wld appear for small spells then disapear for weeks/months on end
  13. riotz

Old UTA players you miss...

Yeah Ross was awesome, then again he played like 8 hours a day mostly and said no more than 20 words on IRC per year hehe Person I'd most like to bring back would be Chris (Helter$kelter), we spoke alot on IRC and was a gr8 guy too talk to in general. Ofcourse I miss the whole clan but...
  14. riotz

FOV compared to mouse sense

I find it best to keep it at 90, I turn (in-game) 360 degrees moving my mouse one side to the other over 30cm
  15. riotz

Finish the Cup?

let the B teams play if A team are inactive!
  16. riotz

(-8-) say goodbye

bye bye, BReeN :wave:
  17. riotz

My new babys

nice & that, but have absolutely no idea why you wanna spend 500 on it :s
  18. riotz

Need 1 more movie soundtrack, can you help me out?

Try some Enter Shakari :p
  19. riotz

UT3 in utassault ?

if you're referring too 2K4 it was actually pretty good, ppl here just want ut99 too be updated thats all but times have changed. Graphics have got better since 1999 and seems too be the nnw thing have really funky looking games.
  20. riotz

Eut

Enhanced Unreal Tournament, anyone know much about this? http://www.adies.net/ut_tech_eut.php