Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. D

??

wtf did i do wrong dead boy
  2. D

Happy Birthday Mate

Bit Late But: Happey Birthday Microm@n / Micro / -m1c-. :bday: :party: :footy: :dunce: Finalleyh 16 eyh?? :P ;) Drink some beer now ur allowed :p: :beer:
  3. D

X-Squad vs -=[RiS]=-

Was a good game, i left after 2-0, mouse wanted to rest or summat :P ;). Final score 8-0, no screens, coz i cba to do it, gg :moon:
  4. D

:eek:

Nice comeback yesterday lmfao
  5. D

X-Squad 7-7 [AAk]

Posting screenies of this great match. ;)
  6. D

We

're Looking forward to our match this month. Arrange itttttttttt quickkkkkkkkkkk!!11111111111111! GL HF, And may the best clan win. :cool:
  7. D

Happy Birthday To..........

..........LuWeKinG //\\ ^LuWe^ The fucker got 14 today. Happy :bday: m8 :) I'll be 14 too :soon:
  8. D

:o)

lol :)
  9. D

PlayerAccount

Just noticed, if u click on forgetton password on uta site ( not forum ) you get in forum with this msg: This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view..? My pass is changed or sum fs..but cant get it back!
  10. D

Prob

my m8 is getting probs with ut, it doesnt start anymore, he gets this failure. any solution?/ Critical: FLightManager::Init Critical: URender::Init Critical: UGameEngine::Init Critical: InitEngine Exit: Executing UObject:StaticShutdownAfterError Exit: Executing...
  11. D

My Mutator

My new mutator/mod. It sux ass, but wanted to release it for public. And Check The Poll
  12. D

Wanna Friendly?

Was wondering if you guys wanted a friendly with {elite}.:o We suck tho :rolleyes: so would be an nice match ;). Waiting for awnser....
  13. D

Annoying

When i minimize ut or go to advanced preferences, everything is fine and shit. But when i maximize it again i have the mouse pointer in the middle of the screen which is piss anoying, cant play with it either. Any fix for this? I think it started since i got this new mouse :rolleyes:
  14. D

Congrats m8s

Division 1 Fookers :D :lol:
  15. D

Tweaks

i found some weird, but fooking nice tweaks check them out ere http://www.utinfosite.com/tweakbinds.php i like the flak and the 1st shock :P
  16. D

Some things

While i was bitching in ued making a mutator i found out some things...every voice got more taunts then that you can use and also saw there are 2 more kills (Triple and Mega).. Anyone know's why they're here and don't get used or how to make em work useless thread will most of you think...
  17. D

UT2k3 Things

Is it possible to get thing from Ut2k3 to UT, not taunts but those other stuff like crosshairs, go beyond monster kill and godlike that stuff o_O
  18. D

Demomanager

Just had a question... when u demorec a demo and u got tons of files in u system map (UTpure blabla) the demo takes all those lame stuff with it and then ppl keep buggering on me icq: where to d/l that file etc. anyway to remove those :wanker: shite and only put the needed things with...
  19. D

Meg@man

Meg@Man=?
  20. D

{~AW~}

Aw AW=?