Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. GoreTex

de site is geupdate white members

thank you spawn i just looked at the site spawn it looks great m8 well done, and thank you for updating my infoscreen its better than the one i sent you!! :beer: :cool: ps leave spawn alone he is not from the uk and i bet his english is better than a language which is foreign to you...
  2. GoreTex

Spamming zoone...

LOL ENOUGH SAID HEHE
  3. GoreTex

how to make a demo work

thank you -=(UKS)=- Necro .de² and {DBM} JaseyJas. plus thank you all for spamming hehehehehehehe i sorted my problem just didnt have the {} brackets around the downloaded file name when i inputed it into my system folder. but i have downloaded the demomanagers and their great...
  4. GoreTex

how to make a demo work

any one know how to make a demo work i tried opening console and typing demoplay{name} but it didnt play and i cant remember how to make it work the demo file was downloaded and then placed in my system folder for ut i dont have any software that allows you to view it seperatly...
  5. GoreTex

Look Here !!!!

well my flag is better than any other pic ive seen lol