Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. M

Star Trek X: Nemesis

I never post here but I had to say.... Unless you're joking, you're either a dick or just kinda stupid. What the hell would inspire you to fuck it up for those who don't wanna know yet?
  2. M

SaM?

:D
  3. M

Suggestions for New League Maps

If you have any suggestions to make the beginning less "spammy" or anything else that would make the map better just let me know. I'm laid-off right now so I got plenty of time on my hands. Just don't ask me to make it look nice, cuz that'll never happen:D
  4. M

AS-Arrival - EndScence GPF

Yeah, ifigured it would be tough to get all the way up the tractorbeam without some support. I would have done something about it, but I figured anything the encourages teamwork is a good thing. Nice to know some people are playing the map online. Personally I have yet to play a game of...
  5. M

Jolt Assault Public Server Updates

Oh, and while you're at it, if you could, please remove the old version from the database. It bugs me to think how much of a pain in the ass the map has caused for people and I'd like to prevent that from happening in the future. Thanks.
  6. M

get it here: http://www.utunlimited.net/downloads/othermaps/as-arrivalv2.zip Much quicker than an icq transfer. I appreciate it.
  7. M

AS-Arrival - EndScence GPF

A friend gave me an Unrealengine e-mail addy that I put in the readme for the map and right after I released it Unrealengine closed up shop, so I never recieved a single e-mail regarding the map. I didn't release the fix because I didn't think anyone liked the map or cared, so I didn't...
  8. M

Sorry if i'm getting repetitive, But I just thought I'd mention in case you missed it in the other thread, if AS-Arrival gets installed on a server, make sure you use AS-ArrivalV2. The original is corrupt and will crash all clients at the change of teams. And once again, my apologies for...
  9. M

Maps to put on the Orange Server(s)

Well, i went on that server. Didn't actually get to PLAY my map but i got to watch a couple guys figure out how to launch into the tractor beam:P Had fun tho:) Hey if anyone's goin into the server to play and there's a few people on and they're not just practicing launches, maybe someone...
  10. M

Thanks, Sullen_Scrota I was just wanting to get it uploaded somewhere but that's way better. You're alright:)
  11. M

Vote for Assault

Got my vote. I never understood why AS was so unpopular. Sure it has its problems, but it's a relatively new gametype, and there's nothing that can't be fixed the second time around.
  12. M

I'm sure you've discovered this already, but AS-Arrival crashes UT on the client side at the change of teams when played online. I'm sorry I released a corrupt map, but I had no way of testing it online back when I made it. I do have a fixed version with a few minor improvements on my hard...