Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. SyLeNcEr

(-8-) say goodbye

finally... after carrying these bunch of noobs on my back all these years (esp nooblet no.1 crybaby emo noob riv) my back broke and the noobs fell over. fuck. GGS MATEYS
  2. SyLeNcEr

My Bestest Mate!

Happy 60th Birthday Mate
  3. SyLeNcEr

dirz me matie!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPy BIRTHHHHHHHHHHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!ASKJDKSJDKSAJDKSADAHNSa
  4. SyLeNcEr

A third UTA riddle (a hard one)...

wowwies!!! Looky Chick Will Take Over Zee World
  5. SyLeNcEr

Are Boss and Syl frenz now?

enRIVque enGAYsias - do you know? does riv know what it feels like pwning someone that’s in a rush to throw you away? does riv know, does riv know, does riv know, do ya? does riv know what it feels like to be the last one to know the pass on the server has changed? How can riv pwn you...
  6. SyLeNcEr

MyM

dear boss, can we b frenz now lol? love, syl
  7. SyLeNcEr

MyM

dear boss, i have had a chat with my consulting committee, and they have agreed that i should press further charges against you. this is because from the ODOTI (official dictionary of the internets), the word "noob" is defined as, "a skilless, hopeless nublet," and is rated a 22 on the powter...
  8. SyLeNcEr

MyM

after the initial shock of boss calling me a noob and letting it sink in, i would like to report him for verbal abuse of a community member and i would like infraction points to be imposed upon boss. i am deeply offended and the amount of pain and anguish boss has caused me by calling me a...
  9. SyLeNcEr

MyM

and basically, i got angry yea and called boss a fucking twat face and he reported me to the police but they were funny and said lol ur funny and promoted me to a noob and sometimes i think that hats are really good for using it as an apple sometimes but i dont know, maybe i do know, but i...
  10. SyLeNcEr

MyM

AHAHAH SIHT DAER OT EMIT KOOT U KCUF AHAH .dnert wen siht fo trap b 2 tnaw i !sssehctib snoixxxxarfni emmig lol ahah boon gnikcuf a si bx !boon ahcus ru !hod . . . . . . . . ?bx u tnera
  11. SyLeNcEr

UTA Dreamteam Thread

anni x 6 truly awesome
  12. SyLeNcEr

Anni

HAPPY BURSTDAY BIG HENCHOZ :bday: UR TOO BLOODY OLD NOW
  13. SyLeNcEr

xbombxbombxbombxbombxbomb

:cftchase: HAPPY :arsemiss:BIRTHDAY :!ola:EGG :!ola: BOMB:party2: ZU :Xmastree: BEEESH :saw:!!!! :party2:!!! :bday:!!!!! :bday:
  14. SyLeNcEr

Bday Anni

u r a bloody legend :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: ;) ;) :snot: :snot: :rofl: :) HAPPY BURDAY MATEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY1!!!1111111111111111111
  15. SyLeNcEr

Happy Bday XB !

EGG BEE SUX. :party2: and so does riv.
  16. SyLeNcEr

bday mym

omd i had to remember my password jus for dis old mans bday have a good one m8! :bday:
  17. SyLeNcEr

Happy Birthday!!

dat Anni! what a legend, 50anni, so old now! :bday:
  18. SyLeNcEr

Happi BurZday Riv

riv xus :bday:
  19. SyLeNcEr

flags

:stupid:
  20. SyLeNcEr

European Assault Cup - 2005

I MADE THIS I CAN CHANGE BG COLOUR ACCORDING TO WEBSITE