Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Paa`

Looking for certain dance / trance songs

Looking for anything thats good, cheerful and has a female singer. Some examples of what i mean; Amber - This Is Your Night DJ Sammy & Yanou - Heaven Flip & Fill - Field of Dreams Any suggestions welcome Thanks
  2. Paa`

Tanoy Speakers

I bought several months ago 2 x 80 watt tanoy speakers brand new and to power them a marantz amp ( 2 x 40 watt per channel i believe) After several weeks of use the left tanoy speaker CAUGHT FIRE and smoke was pooring out of the speaker. So i immediately sent it back for repair/replacement...
  3. Paa`

Outlook help

I have taken on a long term project at work which involves backing up data onto tape drives and archiving these for 4 weeks/4 months depending on certain criteria. What i would like to do is to have a calendar app like outlooks or even a standalone where i can select a date and then say right...
  4. Paa`

Oblivion

So who's actually playing it then? Im a lvl 8 dark elf with scout class. Been playing 10 hours or so done alot of smaller missions, hardly done any of the main quest. Anyone else playing and what race/class are you using and how far? Paa`
  5. Paa`

zpICTF League Petition

I would like the option to turn off blue instagib on a client side mutator (Like Leagueas IAS). I dont think it's fair to force everyone to use blue instagib without even a choice. At the same time i dont think it's fair to take it away completely as there is alot of people who enjoy playing...
  6. Paa`

Networking help 2

Had some severe problems with out network between london and leeds. After several restarts of our cisco router and multiplexer i could'nt find any problems so called a engineer. He arrived and spent a few hours fault finding the BT equipment we have and found a lose cable or so he says...
  7. Paa`

Programming

It's a new year and i would like to learn something new. Im pretty good with the hardware side of computers and would like to learn a programming language to get me started on the software side. Talking to a few i.t. colleagues at work who deal with the software side of things (while i deal...
  8. Paa`

server 6

Running at 35 tickrate ? got 40f6 there or did i miss something about TIW ? :D
  9. Paa`

Cubes

ive got some next to my nick 5 yellow cubes, ive seen people with blue cubes aswell what are they! and i remember seeing somewhere on this forum a area for all the different type's of forum people ( donators/admins) cant find it now does it still exist?
  10. Paa`

Help with UK ADSL

Been having lots and lots of problems with my adsl line recently. Line qulity has got very bad and i get disconnections/very slow speeds Line attenuation stays around 24-27 but noise margin drops to as low as 6 on downstream Upstream seem's unaffected. This a web log with my isp with...
  11. Paa`

Cs:source

Any uta members playing this game, like playing it and are good at it?
  12. Paa`

UT Movie

Acidslam the clanleader of iD / ATB / «X» made a ut movie quite a long time ago actually most of the footage is 2-3 years old at least. Well i think he finally found a proper place to host it so i thought id let you guys know. I saw the movie when it was first made and at that time it was...
  13. Paa`

Battlefield 2 problems

It simple wont start.. installed the full game i click either of the two icon's on my desktop screen look's the screen then reboot's a few times and goes back to the desktop. I dont get any errors and there's no errors in event viewer dxdiag shows everything is fine and ive reinstalled gfx...
  14. Paa`

UK ADSL Line quality problems?

Ive noticed recently ive had a few problems connecting my adsl via my DG834 adsl router modem. And sometimes i dont seem to get very good download speed's ( yes i know internet aint perfect ) So i looked at my line quality stats on my router and noticed some problems.. As you can see...
  15. Paa`

MP3 Players

I broke my muvo2 so im looking for a solid state mp3 player What i want is a rechargable 1 gig flash ( not microdrive ) mp3 player. Ive found 1 possible player it's from sony...... Do sony do anything to there mp3 players to stop u in any way using it like a normal mp3 player? Is...
  16. Paa`

uta servers

How come the tickrate for all the uta servers ( at least the one's ive played on recently ) have gone up. There on 30 packets a second should be on 20? and dont give me that bullshit about linux because linux servers on 30 tickrate would run at 23-25 packets per second not a steady 30...
  17. Paa`

Best car chase in a film you have seen.

Thought id start this thread after seeing a old movie again last night on tv called Ronin. It has imo the best car chase scene's in any movie ive ever seen My reason - Realistic cars driving around realistic scene's and it really does look fast and dangerous no stupid special effects...
  18. Paa`

adidas new advert song help!

If anyone's seen that new advert for the smart adidas trainers there's a song in it, does anyone know who sings it? and song title. Thank's. and yes ive had a look round for it ( google )
  19. Paa`

Swap the frog's around..

http://www.comp.pucpcaldas.br/~al550050184/flashgames/sapo.swf Look's impossible ;)
  20. Paa`

Im gunna become a stock broker....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/3723922.stm :)