Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Nekro

binds help

Hi, can anyone help me with this... what ive tried so far doesnt seem to work. I want my crouch key set to the TAB key. And I want my console key as F10 Can you tell me what and where I need to edit. I've tried this [Engine.Console] ConsoleKey=F10 And its not working for me...
  2. Nekro

Crosshairs

Not sure if this has been discussed already but those that are wanting to change the crosshair without the use of that textmod external prog thing you can do this: http://4unrealers.com/descargas/show/5402 Colour as well. tho this is mentioned in the tweaks guides...
  3. Nekro

PHP / MYSQL help

i guess this place gets viewed the most, can anyone with some php mysql experience help me with this. $query = "SELECT * FROM airline where ffrom = '$ffrom' OR fto = '$fto' OR flight_no = '$flight_no' OR departure = '$departure' OR arrival = '$arrival'"; As you can see on my current query...
  4. Nekro

ReD (21)

YEH ITS REDS BDAY!! THE BIG 21!! :bday: m8!! HAV A GUD ONE!! :!ola: :bday: :Xmasgrin: :D
  5. Nekro

[INTERVIEW] - Interview with Squirrel!

Interview with Squirrel! Okay, so we've had a fair few interview from the Winners Bracket so i thought ill interview a team captain from the second bracket who I myself have always looked up to as a great player but with an unfortunate disadvantaged connection due to his locaton obviously :P ...
  6. Nekro

Interview with Dj_AL!

[INTERVIEW] - Interview with Dj_AL! Okay finally got the interview done with Dj_AL! Thats both scotland and sweden captains interviewed just before there second match up at 20gmt. Gl both teams! Currently 7-4 to scotland, but sweden now have the server in their favour. Interview with Dj_AL...
  7. Nekro

[INTERVIEW] - EAC Interview with Joko!

Okay was hoping to have both Dj_AL and Joko interviewed since both captains are up against one another in the quarter finals! They have currently played one game so far where scotland took a 7-4 on their home server. Sweden though will be hoping to pull it back tomorrow (sunday) on their home...
  8. Nekro

[INTERVIEW] - Your First EAC Interview!

Okay I thought it'll be cool to have interviews of certains players and stuff, a bit like Clanbase would so I thought who better to interview other than Anni`, the team captain of netherlands 1. This is a player not many people know apart from his friends and clan mates so I thought it would be...
  9. Nekro

Captains

Belgium Be` Finland/Norway -FinO- Germany .de² Sweden swe2| Can i have the names of the captains for these teams please, would like to start scheduling as soon as possible to get it done and dusted :) Just for the info, Im England Team One Captain, we'll be looking to play on a...
  10. Nekro

lol

Ok my friend works at the same place as me, and wanted to hand in his 2 weeks notice today. On the way to work he lost it, and asked me to print it for him and bring it in. But i aint got a printer so I got my other mate to fax it to our work. Anways, we kinda edited it a little here and there...
  11. Nekro

does anyone know..

How to freeze bot movement like the command playersonly. but when u shoot them, they still move, so they are not froze to the spot! thx :D
  12. Nekro

Anyone Know...

how to fix this: http://nekro.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/error.JPG Im playing a demo in demo manager from Movie Unreal, plays the first 10 secs or so then freezes and gives me this error above! The server has Qvalidate on it, if that helps anyone explain it. If i run the demo in normal UT in...
  13. Nekro

uhm

:P
  14. Nekro

ClouD (18)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA FAG!! :bday: nx time u best fuckin invite me to ur party!! (or ill get richy to beat you up!! YEH u heard!!) ave a good one ya rich cunt :p note: everyone stay off the roads, yes this cunt is now driving. n e ways, :jd: :!ola: :jester: =)
  15. Nekro

Pause Message

when i view demos and pause them, i get the Blue pause msg come up "Paused". how do i remove this so its completely gone? Yes, ive edited engine.ini and delete all traces of the paused shite, yet when i run UT and pause, its still there :P Can someone tell me wot im doing wrong and how to...
  16. Nekro

skull

:D
  17. Nekro

LMAO

http://www.redcoat.net/pics/chixwish.jpg ;) :D
  18. Nekro

Happy BDAY!

skumler (19) cunt :P have a good one m8, no doubt u'll be pissed out ya face surrounded by fat ugly women :sperm: :sperm: :bday: :party2:
  19. Nekro

Is there gonna be a...

2v2 IAS league.... it would pretty much follow the same system as the 2v2 league, so it cant take too much coding to implement can it... but just wondered if anyone would actually partcipate in this league. I for one would. but many think not... whats others opinions ..? nek
  20. Nekro

i just noticed

http://badct.4players.de:1337/files.php?topicid=16 Swap_vs_Mi5_HQ.zip lol at them making a movie beating mi5 . well played tho. im gonna download. :rolleyes: