Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. thera

Utassault comic

:rofl:
  2. thera

Old UTA players you miss...

room for what lol...
  3. thera

yeah Supermic m8 i can say to you im playing ut this days "Sleeping" most the time,rare i play with some intresse and with pro competicion! People always call me noob etc...etc...etc..speaking about my real life,its only jealous and when people dunno me for real lol but whatever...i dont care...
  4. thera

My main problem was my shite english,now its a bit better :rofl:
  5. thera

Edna :rofl: omg i always say that to him :rofl:
  6. thera

lol m8 we pass tru some stresses hours and me 2 and i decide to sing in that moment m8 was without bad intension. Btw m8 you still are a fucking sick sniper :D oh yeah and i really love it players like your high quality skill. Huge for you m8 and i really miss you 2,like i really say before...
  7. thera

i really miss ]UAS[ times man,in that time i have shite ping for put up a good competicion, but i have greats moments of wars with uas dudes. SQ was the only guy i dont like him the rest people 5 *****
  8. thera

I miss Ross aka Sinsemilla :(
  9. thera

Bday LENNY

BD m8 =)
  10. thera

Holland

was a big game, portugal massacre completly Germany, but we dont have the lucy at our side and this is futebol. Portugal still are a big and strong team in the world good luck for the rest of EC Germany gg m8s well done :)
  11. thera

Manuz' new moves

:rofl::rofl:hhahah
  12. thera

What are you listening to right now?

dGk6w91zkyw
  13. thera

LeU0h2jmMR4&NR \m/ ooooh yeeeeah!
  14. thera

omg smantie :rofl::rofl::rofl: fear factory - archetype ogb5ay5MWXo
  15. thera

torps gf

:rofl:
  16. thera

bday Thera! and Bossk

Tks to all real friends and peace to all Bossk^^
  17. thera

Driving lessons

Poor Seat Ibiza :rofl:
  18. thera

Omg You Bloody Noobs ...

Hb NAABS
  19. thera

this is sparta

:teehee: http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=RJOVvrY41uA RED SAUCE ON PASTA!!! :rofl:
  20. thera

this is sparta

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: