bonfire one the best :)
nice twist lol :)
hr hr lmao quality
i liked it also ,was good fun while it was on public server
gets my vote! :D
think admins have all they need
Freak PLAYER ACCOUNT SUSPENDED
only god can hope this improves insta else i feel more and more teams leaving league
ok ever since this came in i feel its destoryed any chance of a descent game lags servers so bad, its no longer fun to play the game any more...
PobbY pwned down rightwing nice to see him back on form again :spin:
was nicky butt on the bench<dunno didnt see who was on it but leave rooney on and stick nicky butt on to get the better of viera
strange sense of humour u have m8???
think i need some mushrooms to find it mildly amusin ;)
HUGH its ok everyone knows size doesnt matter ;)
RED says he only needs bring a teaspoon with him next time u perform the "cough" exercise :P...
errrrrrr Torture is a part of war all sides do it.....including us (UK) remember the pictures in the SUN newspaper iraqi prisoners slung up over a...
This isn't an excuse...its fact 90% of the time ,fook knows what happens during the other 10% i cant remember...
ok i need a number of players that are active in iAS that wanna play regular see me in irc #8 channel for trial or on publics
eeeer no vampy is vampy and volcano is volcano :D
omg 32 now!!!! and yes im BACK!!!!! :D
Yeah !!! no more work for 2 weeks!
but this also means im not available for any iAS matches :(
be back 10th of August :D
(-8-) insta is recruiting
or reply below..... :D
Separate names with a comma.