The End.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sneaky

cyb
Sep 11, 2001
Ok folks, that's it. *=)IAS(=* have played their last stdAS match tonight and will drop out of the league. It was much fun as long as it lasted. But now it's time for us to move on. Most members lost their interest, since we discovered U2XMP ;) . Only Firebird, Ronin and FBS still want to play UT a bit, so if there is a clan looking for some new members, just asked them. I bet they will share all our secrete, useless but nonetheless nice launches and tactics :gay: willingly with you.

:wave:

:( Sad to see you go .. had some fun matches with IAS :wave: GL in XMP :)

It was fun while it lasted. I quit playing months ago cos for me the UT age is over, been playing this game since l8 2000 its kinda same old stuff now... Maybe if UT2004 comes with soem decent assault ill start all over again. Untill then its XMP 100% and *=)IAS(=* lives on as a clan - happy to see that of course ;)

cya around :wave:

i can remember how we thought of a name when firestorm, blade and meself founded *=)IAS(=* and i think this league will remember it as the nice clan which it was :wave:

ye i remember when i played ut only a few months.. no clan wanted to recruit me and ias where so nice and helped me out ;)

You guys where the ones who learned me everything about assault and im very thankfull for that :cuddle:

gl with XMP m8s and hope to see ya in the future :wave:

:(
Always sad to see a clan leave the league, and top IAS leave is a bit :( cause they have always been a very friendly clan.

/me hope they will keep there irc channel :)

I remember a very good match with adc vs ias, i think that month we pld u as one of the normal 4 matches, we TIED that match, then we had equal scores in the rankings so we had to play vs eachother again to decide who got a playoff ^^

7-7 excellent match that was :thumb: :clap: