Ut dont shut down properly.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

GURKBURKEN

Jun 11, 2001
Swe
Since i got my new gfx card UT wont shut down properly. When i quit the game i can still hear the music for about 20 secs or so and the game is still in the process list, then after a little while it shuts down by it self.

Not that it REALLY matters but its kind of annoying. I remember having this when i first installed the game but then somewhere along the way it stopped....but now i have it again.

Anyone having had the same weird shutdownprob ?

Yup, got the same problem. Have G4 Ti4200, and it takes about 10 15 sec before UT shutdown. Can only hear the sound.... Have not looked in to it, if i got some time...i'll try to find it out.(if there is non out there that has the solution :D )

This is caused by your current renderer, hard to fix if u don't have much options on the side of this :(
Had the same problem a couple of years ago, my recolection tells me renderers, try installing new drivers/directx first :)

Last edited:
same here, got ti4400
been like that almost as long as i can remember tho, have dx9 and latest drivers atm, still same :(