UTOAP old people of the world unite

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hector

What? No, I'm asking you, what?
Nov 6, 2001
London
Any new applicants for membership can apply**. Existing members can check their numbers in the Utoap Forum.

There will be a match soon against the nippers, tba.

** To apply for a utoap number you must be over 30 and you must post in the utoap forum stating why you hate the younger generation in 30 words or less.

guess ul be throwing out the younger memeber then, some are below if i remember rite:lol:

Gen76 said:
guess ul be throwing out the younger memeber then, some are below if i remember rite:lol:

Honorary members are just as valued as the legitimate members. Or at least we don't despise them as much as the real nippesr because they are old and grumpy enough to be allowed to clip our toenails and feed us soup without annoying us too much with their yapping and pop music.

Supermic! said:
lol

I'm 30 next year, hope I'll be bitter enough to join ya :D

Look forward to it Supermic.

Until then stay the hell away from us with your loud mobile phone conversations and infernal computing machines.

You can always apply for honorary membership. It means fuck all but I want my tea soon and I can't find that lil bitch CK to bring it to me.

Nicky said:
/me wants a number

or am i to old now??

Either you're too old to read or to young to understand the basic instructions in the first post!

The younger generation tend to have squeeky voices on TS and play britney spears in the background or if theyre from holland all u here is them puffing on a 12 ft joint fs ;)