wanna get a tatue

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

SoldierBoy

-))BORED((-
Sep 16, 2001
In The Woods / Swe
:cool:
soltatue.jpg

Attachments

• lion.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 135
Reactions: CeCe
SoldierBoy said:
and hmm does it hurt much lol?:D

depends on where it is!!!!

when i had mine done i knew someone who had it drunk and they said it hurt i knew someone who had 1 done stoned and they said it hurt!! so i had mine done sober!! :)

i found outlined hurt like hell colouring not at all ;)

Mistress said:
depends on where it is!!!!

when i had mine done i knew someone who had it drunk and they said it hurt i knew someone who had 1 done stoned and they said it hurt!! so i had mine done sober!! :)

i found outlined hurt like hell colouring not at all ;)

p.s. mine is on my hip so the needle kept hitting the bone so yours probably wont hurt as much!!

Ye it depends where u take it, shoulder has less nerves than back ie.
Mine was done with selfmade machine, prolly hurts more than with "real" tattoo machine :D
Its bout 20 cm's long, took bout 3 hours and ye it started to hurt in the end, flesh goes pretty numb after 2 hours.
Oh and real tattoo artists wont do it if ur drunk, coz it makes the blood thinner, harder to do it coz they cant see shit under the pooring blood :eek:

Japster said:
Mine was done with selfmade machine, prolly hurts more than with "real" tattoo machine :D

pld fs:thumb:

top of arm wont hurt much as a rule. Firm surface, outline will hurt more, filling in dont hurt. Only time it would actually make you twinge is when it goes between muscle.
why you got your top in....pfff

WKD said:
top of arm wont hurt much as a rule. Firm surface, outline will hurt more, filling in dont hurt. Only time it would actually make you twinge is when it goes between muscle.
why you got your top in....pfff
rgr:) gotta visit sum place and get it done sometime :D
and LISAAA!! hows our foxy gothish girl doing?:) :kiss:

found this on the new post thread: like its said, don't do 'em drunk, alcohol thins ur blood. Shoulder, "outer" upper arm doesn't hurt at all imo, anywhere with thin/delicate skin(ie. the "inner" upperarm/groin area, etc) will hurt like fuck, especially if there's bones near the skin... oh and make sure to choose a proper artist, this aint something thats easily / cheaply fixed...

SoldierBoy said:

It looks so much like the symbol of the lion of holland resistance of WOII. Only difference is that the German eagle was in the lions hand