Unreal 2 XMP

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i cannot say that i hate any of the maps. but freefall is a bit different compared to the rest, that's for sure.

hehe, just saw you made an XMP clan already :bah: :lol:

sneaky said:
hehe, just saw you made an XMP clan already :bah: :lol:

aye, hopefully there's a decent league somewhere. Even a crappy cb ladder would make do for a while. Otherwise it's kinda pointless :lol:

nah, it's not pointless, some *=)IAS(=* members love to play right now and everything is easier when you use at least a bit of order and voice-com instead of running headless around on your own, but that information is not new at all ;)

:bah:

In a lot of ways this is what we envisioned U:C being like, except based on AS and not a CTF style of play. Have been playing it for a few days now, and it seems pretty dang good, my only real gripe is that the vehicles suck a$$.

lol, i just found out; that you can dodge off walls in XMP, just like in 2k3. somehow i never really thougth about this posibility, guess i assumed they had a more realistic approach than DE.

vehicles are not that hard to control as long as having a decent ping but a short moment of pl made me crash into everything and manned towers like on Garden literally OWN vehicles.

weapon balance seem fine but the sniper is a pain when playing the slow moving gunner...and the shotgun is a bitch at close range, kills faster than rockets afaik

concussion grenades made me launch the enemy to his base last night and my team lost :\
should be able to launch team mates w that as well tho? ;)

whoops! back to work

two probs that iwe noticed with the the vehicles so far; juggernauts are destroyed way too easily, even by a ranger and the raptor is a pain in the ass if ur opponent gets into one with an artifact, impossible to stop him on maps like that desert one, cant remember its name..

Sauron said:
aye, they shudnt take damage from every little bumping into the wall. i also dont like the driving model, too hard.

uhm, u can choose option of 3rd person driving view, if u meant that its bit hard to drive...

troo, not that hard to control, but its annoying when moving the mouse confuses u in 1st person view in vehicles, no idea whats sraight forward after looking around a bit :o

hm i never had a prob with that, i find it more annoying that you dont have totaly free mouse look but only the 120 degrees on the front. so you cant look if the guy you just passed by wants to hop in or not.