fs i feel really shit atm

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

SoldierBoy

-))BORED((-
Sep 16, 2001
In The Woods / Swe
have dumped a really nice girl :( i'm such a prick ffs
really h8 2 hurt sum1s feelings fs :banghead: fook sake stuupid girl liked me ffs whyyyyyy would have been so much easier if she wouldnt ffs fook this not gonna get any more relations in long time ffs fuck this shit fs shoot meee!!

of course u don't want to have relations, u are aor. The wanker clan :P
Having a gf must be like insulting the clan :lol:

sounds good now u get to shag other wee slappers too :D , I just dumped my girlf for the very same reason :D who wants a nice girl fs??? i want a blonde sexy horny little dirty bitch, mmmmm oh yeh baby, actually most my girlfs been like that :D ...pwned :D

big dilemma eh? some ppl like you but u dont like them back... can happen .. it's worse staying around and creating false hope etc..
if it only came from 1 side u've done the right thing imo.

nice to see so many nice replies btw ..

Dont be sad

Soldierboy u finally realised ure gay

good for u

now go out and find ureself u cute BF

Buss & Kran

SoldierBoy said:
really h8 2 hurt sum1s feelings fs :banghead: fook sake stuupid girl liked me ffs whyyyyyy would have been so much easier if she wouldnt ffs fook this not gonna get any more relations in long time ffs fuck this shit fs shoot meee!!

She's a girl. She'll get over it and be sucking some other guy's traffic light while you're still wondering if it was the right thing to do and whether you've ruined her life for ever because you're soooo money. They're really much better at it than us.

Honest.

did the same :/ even worse...
and true u really feel like a prick....
but hey anyway, life still goes on, u'll feel bad, till you find another one "better" (and so she's going to do)

funny how life go on exactly on the same sheme over and over :throw:

good i need some new wanking tips fs. getting bored whit the wankomat :|

SoldierBoy said:

Your a bloke, it comes with the territory, your expected to act like this, reside yourself in the pleasure that this girl will move on and no doubt find even bigger arses, and you probably wont be the worst.

or do the opposite shag girls and chat them up and stuff and then tell 'm to fo :) cmon lads be a bit tougher ...geeeeeeeezz grow some backbone fs :mad: :shout: