Most friendly and nice clan in UTA - Final round ;)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Most friendly and nice clan in UTA?

• =]DoG[=

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • (-8-)

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • ((si><th))

Votes: 20 20.6%
  • [ADC]

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • {SUYM}

Votes: 23 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ajax said:
just a quick mention if suym dont win martz is primed to close the forums, vote for suym if you want your forums :P
and on another point which clan has the most irc cops ;)

not thats iam trying to force you to vote for us, but if you dont..... we have your ip logged and your never chat on irc again muhahahahahaahahahahah

ps i might be lying ;)

try school :P
and what you want with my ip? useless just use a;
-shell
-change your ip (if you can)

ps: muhahahahahaahahahahah :p:

fs, you really think taht makes ppl vote for suym?? i mean: who of these forum addicted ppl want hot steamy 18hour sex? guess no one..

as a member you get it anyway, and apart from that i always thought you're more into trees

weve got to win it with me in =]DoG[= friendly is another word for never shuts up in my book!!! so i could win it on my own! ;) :lol:

Vote SUYM and I will accept any 1 on 1 challenge between now and Jan 1st, except match nights and I will let you win. You can even post a screenie of you owning me, which would otherwise be impossible unless I was asleep. Or dead. Or both.

Plus, I will personally love you long time.

We've got to win something ffs.

Last edited: