P&S Forums rules & Ban list - READ NOW BEFORE POSTING

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Martz

Staff member
May 26, 2001
P&S Forums rules & Ban list

This forum was requested by Draize and many other people in the past to allow serious threads to be kept spam and lamer free.

If you have a suggestion for these forum rules, please let me know so we can develop them further. Please point out to me any spelling and gramatical mistakes. :]

• Zero tolerance - if you break any single one of these forum rules you will not be allowed to post in this forum. Any decision made against you will not be up for negotiation.
  • Only post constructive replies/threads which are of a serious nature.
  • Do not post images which are irrelevant or that have no bearing on improving the topic of discussion or evidence.
  • Accept other peoples opinions just as you would wish for them to accept your own. Personal taunts/attacks/imaturity will not be tolerated.
  • Use FACT: or OPINION: to clearly define what you are posting. If you are posting anything which you deam as a fact it should be backed up with evidence obtained from other websites. If you do not provide evidence or further independant reading for anything you declare as a fact you are undermining the authenticity of your statement.

Last edited:
Political & Social forum ban list

• Dog
  • Alf Roberts
Users in this list have been prevented from viewing or posting in this forum due to ignorance of the P&S forum rules above. This list does not represent all P&S forum bans, only ones made since this original post date.

Martz said:
Political & Social forum ban list

• Dog
  • Alf Roberts
Users in this list have been prevented from viewing or posting in this forum due to ignorance of the P&S forum rules above. This list does not represent all P&S forum bans, only ones made since this original post date.

could you point out precisely what they did wrong? i know the rules get broken from time to time, but i dont see these two doing it anymore than anyone else....

sorry just to clarify that - when i say precisely i mean which particular posts in which threads? unless something has been deleted since i was last here, i cant see anything that bad, and am a little perplexed....

grizz said:
sorry just to clarify that - when i say precisely i mean which particular posts in which threads? unless something has been deleted since i was last here, i cant see anything that bad, and am a little perplexed....
I do not have a problem with Alf or Dogs views, just they are presented.

Last edited:
Martz said:
I do not have a problem with your views, just the way you present them.

sorry? are you directing that at me? or is that a clue toward why either dog or alf have been banned?

please make your reply clear, so we can avoid any misunderstandings.

oh i forgot.

[asshole mode]

Evidence:

rule 1: Zero tolerance - if you break any single one of these forum rules you will not be allowed to post in this forum. Any decision made against you will not be up for negotiation.

Broken by Martz for allowing dog to reply

rule 2: Only post constructive replies/threads which are of a serious nature.

Broken by gringo :fingers: for his matrix bs

rule 3: UNBROKEN HOLY RULE!

rule 4: Personal taunts/attacks

Broken by grizz "are you directing that at me?" indirect personal attack which could have been misinterpreted and resulting in a flame war.

rule 5: If you are posting anything which you deam as a fact it should be backed up with evidence obtained from other websites

Broken by Martz "Users in this list have been prevented from viewing or posting in this forum " - That is not true. In fact, all the evidence obtained from this thread indicates the opposite.

[/asshole mode]

:D /me gets his coat.

Last edited:
The people who are listed above have most probably been unbanned from P&S and I haven't removed them from the post. Your point?