Sunday on TV: Real Russian Roulette!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

damn it was kinda scary man!!
When he shot chamber 5 to the wall and it was empty I felt real tensed. He waited so long after that..Than a empty shot to the head and quick after the live round into the sandbag.

I dont know if it was real, but I was nervous and I enjoyed it :D

He knew what he was doing right from day one. He knew who he wanted an what he wanted them to do!. He's been working on that guy right from the start, Even to the end he was more than likely giving out subtle lil hints.
But he knew right from the start that it was going to be chamber 1. Thats whats so damn impressive, Not that he "guessed" the number but that he totally ans subconciously made that guy "choose" number 1without him or us knowing. Still excellent tho!

haha I liked it! it wud be great if the stunt was actually real, think we'll never know tho :)

I was quite tensed when he shot like the first 3 chambers.

HUEY said:
What happennen?? Brains all over the wall?
Anything else would have been a let down :shout:

You can say what you like...but if you've watched you just have to admit it amazing...

damn i missed it :\

he a very clever guy. to be able to predict how people will react in certain situations how he does must give u a sense of power

I don't think it's that impressive tbh, although it was made more so by the huge risk he was taking and therefore makes good TV. If you have studied psycology to a great depth then psycological manipulation is not that hard to achieve, you just need to understand certain elements of how the brain works and identify the relevant aspects in your 'victims' mind. I imagine the majority of people who have masters degrees in psycology could get that trick right 9/10, just no others have the balls (or stupidity...?) to do it with a live gun! (btw - I have no idea if he is educated in psycology or not, just making a general comparison!) :)

I thought it was impressive but you all know its just a hoax. Because if it was really just guessing where the bullet would be in the gun they would never broadcast it :). This is the new kind of magician and its all just trix, but still cool tho. :D

Bad_medic said:
reality show....
i'm wandering were they are going to stop
reality my ass anyone who thinks this was just a good guess on his part is as dumb as all the others watchin that show and really beleiving all the horsecrap that bloke is selling.

that's the point, load of crap only to bring audience.....

next week there is a (fake) rape on channel 2....(coming soon, on dumb ass tv)

Last edited: