Sunday on TV: Real Russian Roulette!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lex_Mortis

Not here
Sep 2, 2002
The Netherlands
On 5 October at 9pm, Derren Brown will attempt not to shoot himself in the head, live on Channel 4.

Filmed in a secret location, one person selected from the thousands who applied will load a real handgun with one bullet and then hand it to Derren. Using a series of psychological tests, Derren will then determine which chamber contains the bullet, put the gun to his head, and fire until he comes to the live chamber.

So for UK ppl its channel4 @ 9pm.
And for Dutchies its RTL4 @ 22:00.

Everything will be live... :poke:

....I do hope it's real and he blows his brains out tho... I've not seen the Channel 4 testcard in ages.

thats the way channels drag ppl into watching them once a programme becomes boring. guess therell be loads of advertising because a high number will watch :P

no it wont b "live"... Chan 4 have had to delay the stream by around 10 seconds.. so if he goes bang and his brains go ova the wall.. they are going to cut the feed because of TV Restrictions for the time of showing.

so a bit pointless imo.. and anyway he is a pompus cock meyb he shud do us all a favour and go bang, to stop us watchin them shit magic shows on chan 4 he puts on.

I think derren Brown is ace, He never tries to cover up how he does things and he's funny with it. It's David Blane hows a cock!!!!!!!!!!!!

Humph said:
Very easy to fake though.

agree
I know it is commercial crap and tv companies lure me in to watch. I'm still gonna watch, oh well they got me and I accept it. I know its fake, but i still gonna watch. I don't even know why I want to watch it, but I still gonna watch, very weird shit. Anyone else got this feeling?

Only reason I'll watch it is for the tiny chance of watching some twat blow his brains out.

K....so the guys shot chambers 3 and 4 @ his head....which were empty....

then he shot chamber 5 into a bag...which was empty (kinda like a failure)

then he shot chamber 6 @ his head...which was empty...
following that (like 1 move) he shot chamber 1 into a bag which was the bullet

so the 'experiment' succeeded

see for yourself whether you believe this is real or not......I'm just here to give the results ;)
I wouldn't av mind the guy blowing his head to smithereens

excellent! What a Guy!!!!! He is by far my fave performer. Doesn't matter that it wasn't magic it was still very very very impressive. Lot more impressive than a cock in a box! :rolleyes:

Last edited: