-={Mi6}=- Come back

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

can remember me on times where 70% of Mi6-memz at wars were mercs. :P

Anyway wish you luck too :D

I Love a good discussion about the old days. Mi6 fuckin blew and they knew it. Tek was a twat (sorry but its the truth) and no flame war was ever complete without me and gaz ION kicking off :D

ahhh those were the days. sweet sweet memories.

Good luck to ya hades. if you are who i think i remember u to be u gonna need it!

We haven't played a single war........yet
And about the merc's and flame war's: :shout: :afro:

THE Lightning said:
I Love a good discussion about the old days. Mi6 fuckin blew and they knew it. Tek was a twat (sorry but its the truth) and no flame war was ever complete without me and gaz ION kicking off :D

ahhh those were the days. sweet sweet memories.

Good luck to ya hades. if you are who i think i remember u to be u gonna need it!

weren't you dead?

yay

Yay, we just played our first (friendly) match and guess what, we lost 8-3 to NaS .. (american assaulters..)
And the odd thing was, i dont know 2 players in Mi6 who played today...
Boobs and ILoveProto, wtf? who were you guys??
Pld anyway, lmao at the launches;)

lightning, where the fuck you been?> still givin out fines to people without tickets?

I was a kid back then, grown up alot in the last 2 years. Hopefully things will be different.

Sneez, thos 2 people were Mi6 members :D

hey hades :)
gl with Mi6 m8:thumb:
and no i won't join again cuz i can't play normal weapons..:\ only insta :)

I remember Lightning showed some 1337 skills when camping the boat on Overlord (this was ofcoz before spawn protection)...