Fix or what? RES V DFP

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
simple texture hack :rofl: why feel the need to lie? basically ur shit and still am and needed an ikkle triggAr bot to help j00.

i thought u sed u wasnt ever gonna come back. wow that lasted long. so wot clan u playing for now :o

:rofl:

well anyway as there is no screenies/demos/logs coz they overlooked this when they thought it would be funny to fake a match. what exactly are the rules.

-s- and P*I left. so thats 2 places above us that need to be filled.

Div 3
7 [DWAP] 375
8 [Nil] 370
9 >DaRk< 252

Div 4
1 [DFP] 594
2 ~[RÊ$]~ 563
3 [ULL] 550
4 «·Solid·» 524

-i take it dark and dfp will swap positions?
-everyone moves up 1 and res fills the spot left (P*I left)
-everyone moves up again and ull takes the spot (-s- left)

so what happens to the playoff? what i have been told is, that it doesnt happen, but im not sure of the reason...... basically i look at it like this: dark is forced down because they came last....but why isnt the 2nd last team forced to play a playoff because they came 2nd last. im sure theres a good reason for this.....w8ting for an admins response.

anyway no doubt an admin will hook us up with both ai and sk and knowing our luck we wont get promoted again at end of next month...great. shit always happens to me and my clans, im starting to get fed up. :mad:

LoL nek im not back i never will be :lol: and u can call me shit, i just dont give a toss no more, least i aint a ut addict playing day in day out, get a life fs.....

i wanted it for fun:lol: and it was very fun, getting banned being lame :lol:, end of the day its a game, i can do what i like, and no1 can stop me so stfu:lol:

least i aint a ut addict playing day in day out, get a life fs.....

Er Paul you told me a couple of times you were quitting UT cos it was taking over your life, you had to get a life etc. Then you kept coming back lol. You might not be a UTAS addict now (kinda hard when you're banned) but you definitely were. At least 5 times :P

X-Bomb said:
so what happens to the playoff? what i have been told is, that it doesnt happen, but im not sure of the reason...... basically i look at it like this: dark is forced down because they came last....but why isnt the 2nd last team forced to play a playoff because they came 2nd last. im sure theres a good reason for this.....w8ting for an admins response.
erm not sure why solid wont get playoff but it has happened before for a clan ive been in(cant remember which one :p:) so it aint a new rule :(

omg!!!!
EF vs IDC 7 - 7 !!!!
FIX!!!
LAME!!!
FFS!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

get a life
:bj:

:spam:
Just wanted to have the post number 30000 of "General" and i got it ^^

ViPah said:
erm not sure why solid wont get playoff but it has happened before for a clan ive been in(cant remember which one :p:) so it aint a new rule :(

You could argue that Solid haven't earnt a playoff, having only finished 4th. Only 2nd place finisher has earned that right, although of course in this case he is lucky and gets an instant win cos of people leavin, as do the next team. Why should NiL have to do a playoff with Solid when they finished 1 division and 5 places above you ?. Come 2nd and you'll get the playoff.

~[RÊ$]~: Exciting match, really close and interesting maps... you cant really say that one side had the lead... well thats our m8s :) pld all. Alpha give me my head back ^^. And Leo sorry that i let you eat my shockrifle. DFP server was good, a complete fun game from the beginning to the end, but i didnt expect anything else. Congrats to DFP and RES for Div 3. cya/Felerian

waaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha :rofl:

:bah: bet ya didnt exept nowt else
:naughty:

Felerian said:
omg!!!!
EF vs IDC 7 - 7 !!!!
FIX!!!
LAME!!!
FFS!!!

get a life
:bj:

u could've ended this thread by posting a single screenshot of the match, instead u decide to show us ur wannabe-funny side, pld indeed :thumb:

wow look at this in the rules

Once arranged, details of the match must be submitted to the schedule by BOTH clans before the match takes place. Matches not submitted to the schedule may not be considered official league matches. DO NOT assume that if you book a league server your match will be automatically entered into the schedule as this IS NOT the case.

since you changed schedule after the match was played it doesnt count
so imo i hope you both have a full team tonite

rofl wetting my cacks at vortex :D what an actual nerd, if you look up nerd in the dictionary :

/n3:d/ n. (also nurd) esp.US sl. a foolish, feebleor uninteresting person. nerdly adj. [vortex]

two smart clans :P

X-B come on :D just bad luck, take it :P i dont think they give a fuck if they have your respect or not :D

and vortex: i dont think any cheater's dick is big enough to have any fun in real life, so get another game to cheat at and die at your pc :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.