lol My expirience

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Beltroniko said:
I just dunno why he posted this !
Lame !
Anyway I have to let someone my teachings before I die this thursday on a plane crash coz I know I will!

lol belt ur like me i always think that 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hate flying

Belt, portuguese roads are way to much dangerous than planes.
If you can go from Lisbon to Oporto without having some maniac humping your car in the freeway you sure can fly to Belgium without having any probs.

pffft.. a naked girl desktop doesn't mean that im a virgin or gay (Wtf) it just means i havent had some lovin' for awhile :| What about the other peoples desktops with the barely clothed women on? Does that mean they're a virgin/gay?

Mong. :ban:

Yeah it does, look @ their age, most under 16.

Don't include desktops like Apoc's there, cause his for ex is pretty good and cool, but imho all those nearly naked women desktops just show me a lack of maturity & sex.

Lemme :rofl: what does that have to do with maturity....

This is just trying to make ya'll wake up for life and the real world, and instead of wanking looking at a pic go out and find some girls.
If ur too ugly for that, do a plastic surgery!