Reduced Service Announcement

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Mughi

My minions are loyal and they can destroy you all!
Nov 4, 2001
Tatooine
Sounds official doesnt it! :o

What it means is :

Neph is on holiday
Psy is on holiday

I am only back from holiday an hour ago and as most people will know I am usually rather difficult to get hold of, and over the next few days I will be just as busy elsewhere as I usually am.

If a league server dies, or isnt set up properly for your match, the easiest and fastest way to deal with it is to go here http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=23333 and ask one of the lovely people who let us borrow their clan server if you can use it for your match. Agree on the score as it stood before it crashed.

If there are any other *URGENT* demands like "i wanna change my name" they can wait a day or two :p:
Best bet is to email [email protected] and we will go through them all one at a time as we get to them.

We had a DWAP vs ASE stdAS match on server 6 tonight.
But the server was down before matchstart.
We then tried to play on the FBC2 server. Unfortunally it was configured wrong (14 x Rook is a bit boring :) ), so we had to drop it.

We now agreed to play the match monday sep. 1st on server 4 @ 21.00gmt.

Maps for clan ->§Ê<-: Ballistic DesertStorm Frigate GolgothaAL Riverbed]l[AL Rook Siege][
Maps for clan [DWAP]: Ballistic Bridge DesertStorm GolgothaAL Overlord Riverbed]l[AL Siege][

I expect thats okay with you admins?

Last edited:
:\ Server 6 was dead for -s- match before yours, I was working till about 8:30, so couldnt do much for them, but it was up when I checked about then, looks like it died again before 9pm then :\

We normally dont allow matches after the end of the month, it can delay playoffs and the promotions and demotions and schedules for the next month, but as its this late in the month and there isnt really any other server slots available, fair enough.

How about giving admin rights to a few trusted peeps that know how to set a server and is online most of the time. A new pass could be made up for this and when normal service resumes the passes get changed back to the original ones. :)

Have any1 in mind Skully? ;)

No seriously, i reckon that such a bold, pillar of the community as Mr Skully offering his services in a time of need, is a gift from God himself :D

Vote Skully!!

Of COURSE the servers have decided to screw up THIS WEEK
:nono:

All the servers are having problems, Server 6 died, Server 4 keeps crashing and sets itself up wrong, with 25 minute times, Server 3 crashing and jumping to std weapons in the middle of an insta match, Server 5 crashing.

Its a mess.

And I am the n00b admin as well :nono:

Lets hope that with Psy back tonight, things settle down again :angel:

Mughi said:
Of COURSE the servers have decided to screw up THIS WEEK
:nono:

All the servers are having problems, Server 6 died, Server 4 keeps crashing and sets itself up wrong, with 25 minute times, Server 3 crashing and jumping to std weapons in the middle of an insta match, Server 5 crashing.

Its a mess.

And I am the n00b admin as well :nono:

Lets hope that with Psy back tonight, things settle down again :angel:

Yeah, servers were veyr sucky tonighyt, server 5 (whcih we were on) kept putting members on the wrong teams on maps changed too, then it crashed and all hell broke loose. lol.

Poor mughi :rub:

MadMax said:
We had a DWAP vs ASE stdAS match on server 6 tonight.
But the server was down before matchstart.
We then tried to play on the FBC2 server. Unfortunally it was configured wrong (14 x Rook is a bit boring :) ), so we had to drop it.

We now agreed to play the match monday sep. 1st on server 4 @ 21.00gmt.

Maps for clan ->§Ê<-: Ballistic DesertStorm Frigate GolgothaAL Riverbed]l[AL Rook Siege][
Maps for clan [DWAP]: Ballistic Bridge DesertStorm GolgothaAL Overlord Riverbed]l[AL Siege][

I expect thats okay with you admins?

yeah i agree with that, if its ok which i heard it was. should we book the server now then?

lool at servers, last night we played si><th at insta 3 parts though the match the server resets and becomes pro assault lool. Was easy sorted though as both team argeed to leave score as it stood. Mughi needs a medal after this week.