AS-MonkeyGrubber

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

jwer_NL said:
see bitch a little at sobo and he can come up with some betters idea's :) thought it might work :P

i made one of my 1337 drawings again you know with my paint skillzzz to help you out mutts, want me to mail em?

erm u 2 actually looked at the piccy above tho? the maps changed quite a bit lol :P u cant get to the lift until u activate the switch in that piccy.

the alt route has a rock arch in it now, the main low route does need a fallen rock of sorts yea, i tried to build summin like desolates but not as ugly but no luck so far... N.B. with the pp's barrier on the bridge u can only snipe up to a certain point b4 peeps become hidden from view so i dont want to make it that much easier.

I'll try and get you another alpha soon....my sound card is having some probs working alongside my network card again fecking thing i'll sort it out today...

Oh yea who was the bloke complaining about lack of spam shouldnt we get him involved in this idea milarchy? I kind of agree wiv him about some of his points, flows no good if u dont actually have a good old fashioned ut fight in the map....(not a flak spam point i just mean a playable choke point)...

Muttley said:
Oh yea who was the bloke complaining about lack of spam shouldnt we get him involved in this idea milarchy? I kind of agree wiv him about some of his points, flows no good if u dont actually have a good old fashioned ut fight in the map....(not a flak spam point i just mean a playable choke point)...

That was me, I think action disperses because there are too many paths available from the beginning. However looking at your pic (which i didnt before im afraid :() i think its better now because the lift route has been taken away for the first wave of attackers.
the farther end of the bridge and the bridge itself should be a choke point and IMO there is nothing wrong with taking away some paths to arrange that. So good step making the lift triggered active :)

errr?

you mean the pic with THIS above it?

"jwer im struggling to get anywhere wiv this map heres some stuff ive been doing but tbh i dont like it that much... any ideas?"

THAT pic? ... see the rule is pretty simple, either you ask me for idea's or you don't, i'm fine with either way but don't ask me for idea's and then gimme the idea they'll be useless beforehand

:wanker: :moon:

Fuck Me, Nutts When Your Map Going To Be Read Looks Facking Kewl Man :D
:)lol: @ Wan :p: What Would You Do With The Monkey :mischief: Get It Stoned And Frag It! :shout::whip::rofl::P)

lol pm

@wan, there arent any monkeys yet, i need to find some decent looped monkey wav files tho, add some atmosphere....

@jan...sorry mate, the pic was showing the lift bit being cut off, the bridge sides for new obj's (which look gayish) and the base walls being higher, as ive changed the base again it is redundant now :P and i still cant get my feckin network to work.... I'll msn you when it comes back....

for now ive got to read loads of stuff for my interview tomorrow, apparantly i'm the only one whose applied for the job but knowing me i'll still f**k it up...

PeaceMaker said:
:rofl: Say The Work Wan or Monkey Grubber and they will say welcome aboard!! :rofl: Will Try That @ my Next Job Interview :caek: :P

i decided not to mention monkey grubbing during my interview and i got the job anyway, i found out this morning :P more money and no more filing w00t!

on the map ive pretty much had to scrap it, im gonna start again, jwer's had an idea and im gonna build it ;)

Muttley said:
i decided not to mention monkey grubbing during my interview and i got the job anyway, i found out this morning :P more money and no more filing w00t!

on the map ive pretty much had to scrap it, im gonna start again, jwer's had an idea and im gonna build it ;)

:clap: on the job, pld dude now get urself a new home with a decent con :boozer:

and my idea didn't really include scrap the whole map... just err modifyin it a little :D

G/L on both :)

Mutts send me a copy off that map even if it aint finished idd like to play on it :shout: :D :P Btw lo Star m8 I didn’t now you was still around uta :thumb: :saw: :saw: :saw:

PeaceMaker said:
Mutts send me a copy off that map even if it aint finished idd like to play on it :shout: :D :P Btw lo Star m8 I didn’t now you was still around uta :thumb: :saw: :saw: :saw:

i dont have a connection to the internet from my computer + ive started it again so i cant matey :(

Eh hehe.
I remember that roger wilco conversation where you, Andy admitted to this
'Monkey Grubber' stuff.
Be cool if you can nail this map sometime Rich.
Keep mappin m8, they are looking better and better all the time.

hi tnega,

for some reason mutts has disappeared from the face of the earth, though then again, so have i... haven't been about for ages...

i sent him some shite like PX's textures and some more stuff and now i'm still waiting for 1337 stuff to pour out of his computer but sofar not even another shitty DM map since :p:

who knows when he returns he'll have like 5 league worthy maps in 1 go :D though for some reason i don't think so :\

lazy CocoNUT innit :moon2:

jwer_NL said:
hi tnega,

for some reason mutts has disappeared from the face of the earth, though then again, so have i... haven't been about for ages...

i sent him some shite like PX's textures and some more stuff and now i'm still waiting for 1337 stuff to pour out of his computer but sofar not even another shitty DM map since :p:

who knows when he returns he'll have like 5 league worthy maps in 1 go :D though for some reason i don't think so :\

lazy CocoNUT innit :moon2:

:P ive been concetrating on r/l atm i've gotto move out v soon + other things are on mi mind i'll be back tho ;)