racist ppl should be banned

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

free^

- B-Boy -
Jun 27, 2001
Germany
No i won't write this in chit chat forum, because this is no shit.

Yesterday evenin' in UTA IRC Channel some ppl get knowed about the comments of GoSu, he flamed the black guys, then Martz banned him.

Today i got a Msg from Shocker (thx) Gosu wrote me some shit in PM:

lil^free, kiss my white ass black boi = gosu sed dat

the poo i shit is evil, so its black

it have to go out ur body

all black must be removed from ur body u know

~White Boy Leon~ ° Gefokt = Gefokt ° ° No pain? no game ° says:
im 100% dutch

Everybody knows, I am a very funny guy, who tolerants much shit, but this is too much for me. I am not black, but racists are the guys I hate as much as I can.

I want him to get banned out of the league.

free

Reactions: Oby
aye im with ya mate racist cunts should be out!

UTA is a mixed race place so if ppl cant deal with it either dont play or keep ya mouth shut. but yeah ban em.

what do you expect from somebody with the name gosu? he's been a dumb fuck and nerd ever since he joined the league and apperantly hasn't changed.

Lil^free said:
No i won't write this in chit chat forum, because this is no shit.

Yesterday evenin' in UTA IRC Channel some ppl get knowed about the comments of GoSu, he flamed the black guys, then Martz banned him.

Today i got a Msg from Shocker (thx) Gosu wrote me some shit in PM:

lil^free, kiss my white ass black boi = gosu sed dat

the poo i shit is evil, so its black

it have to go out ur body

all black must be removed from ur body u know

~White Boy Leon~ ° Gefokt = Gefokt ° ° No pain? no game ° says:
im 100% dutch

Everybody knows, I am a very funny guy, who tolerants much shit, but this is too much for me. I am not black, but racists are the guys I hate as much as I can.

I want him to get banned out of the league.

free

Maybe it is problem that their Parents let them playin UT b4 they are even able to distinguish between Humanity and Nationality....

Sometimes when I hear such things i lost all my hope....

stupid fags....

If u put here poll I will be sure for "Yes" option.

Last edited:
why cant some of u just look at it like this he had a joke and some people dint like it we all make mistakes ... he sed something 1 thing , and then lil^free started saying hes racist but he ant . he likes to joke alot and is a bit clumpsy and prolly never thought about wat wud happen. Also hes sed to me lil^free called gosu a white piece of cheese and other things. wat im trying to say is its not jsut him . they both was in an argument and gosu's come out on bad side cause he happened to say stuff after aswell because he got really mad..

just think about it

we all make mistakes!!!

another thing
i h8 racists and thats the truth but i dont h8 gosu cause he ant one! he can be gay and stupid some times but racist is one thing he ant!

I don't think racists should be banned unless they're agressively racist to other forum users or players as opposed to passively because you could argue that if someone is passively racist, just as a matter of opinion, then they're not doing any harm. It's their opinion but they keep it to themselves unless they're asked and everyone is entitled to their own views. But I do think saying shit like that is going too far and no-one could then pretend that 'nah I was only joking, fs get a sense of humour' or whatever :(

well calling people names because they happen to be white or black, or yellow or red or what ever tells u more about the people that are saying it.
i cant say ur both rite, because u called him white thrash and he calls u sth with black innit probarly...so... we can leave that in the middle

but to be honest...were in a community 'ere ...we also have to get along with people who dont like so much im afraid :X....there are also people whom i dislike bu i not asking for a ban of them aswell...and when people are in a "fight" they do say things that they dont mean

Well Shocker... It's not the first or second time that GoSu made such a "mistake".

He just keeps acting like that.

It happens me few times coz i am from Poland o_O
Shocker said "we all make mistakes" yeah its true but when its happens 1 or 2 times. If guy called you @#$@ coz you are from Poland more than 4 times its only showing he is fooking racist!

peace

It's not a mistake at all. That's what kids say to alleviate responsibility. He knew exactly what he was saying and even if the first time was somehow a mistake then surely he'd have learnt from it by now?

Quiet Gosu, I saw you saying shit in IRC.

I couldn't give a shit about what you said personally, as it'sjust bullshit, but... since you're a twat.... Yeah, you can be banned imo :D

Status
Not open for further replies.