Hardcore

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-ManuZ-

HOOOO-AH!
Sep 14, 2002
>_<
Hardcore RULZ! :D

I like: Rotterdam Terror Corps
Neophyte
DJ Paul
Lady Dana
Stunned Guy
and many many many ... ... many more :D

:naughty: Who is listening to Techno, that person can also listening to HARDCORE :naughty:

btw. :wave: to AAK-Hardcore :D

Psychotic said:
By Psychotic :

This forum was requested by many people in the past to talk about a subject every human being loves: music :guitar:
  • Do NOT use these forums to share MP3 or any other media files or formats, regardless of copyright ownership. Do NOT ask for, or post links to websites, FTPs, file sharing programs nor any kind of resource you could use to download illegal music.
  • Do not spam.
  • Do not flame.
  • Respect other people's opinions and music tastes.
  • Talk about music bands, concerts dates, new albums release dates and show us pics of concerts you have been at! :cool:

If you have a suggestion for these forum rules, please let me know so we can develop them further. Please point out to me any spelling and gramatical mistakes. :]

Enjoy :)

Martz said:
As already said in the rules, respect other peoples tastes in music and their opinions, just saying "Goth sucks." or "Trance is shit." in a post, is very unconstructive and will probably get you locally banned from the Music Forum.

!!!
:psycho: ;) :D :P
HardCore Owns !!!

hardcore means 2 differnt things to me
Hardcore in reference to Punk
Hardcore in reference to Breakbeat dance music of the early 90's

now if your refering to the latter then you carnt throw it in with techno, as the really pioneers of breakbeat culter pushed forward Hardcore as a means to get away from Techno and a 4 to te floor drum pattern, that was the whole point in the scean, which was lost as it became more popular and diluted in pop culture, your trip to trumpton, the prodigy, etc and whent back underground were it still lives today with people lie FreqNasty, Adam Freeland, Sonic Breakz, SKool of thought, Meat Katie, Tipper etc.

or you could be talking abut a 3rd reffernce of the word Hardcore that i dont know about that is a techno reffernce, this i would be very interested in as ive been listening to techo since 1980 Kraftwerk, thru Derick May and the detriot sound, frank de wulf, Joey Beltram in the 90s, to modern day sven vath, claud young, and the all mighty Dave Clark.

so fill me in on this Hardcore your on about or is it a highjacked term, much like it was from punk to breakbeat?

Last edited:
yes indeed rich but you missed out the 4th, and most interesting kind of hardcore......oh shit I'm in the wrong forum again :D

Lady dana is NOT hardcore rofl!
DJ Luna owns btw, comes closer to hardcore. Do you actually know what hardcore is lol :P

Neophyte :D
Darkraver, Luna :D Promo!
I bought Thunderdome 2003 fkin pwnzzz;)

Hardcore will never die!

Lol Happy hardcore is funny 2 :)
Nakatomi! Party Animals lolol

thePROPHET! said:
, but i prefer Happy Hardcore :P

Uve got the idea i absolutly love the old skool happy hardcore, real oldies like shooting star, discoland etc etc cant beat it to make u feel good!

hardcore is long gone for the top DJ's...AvB, PvD, Dj Tiësto....altho i think Tiësto has left trance and started more housey, but then again, i could b wrong :\
:P on K-DawG