Leaving...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Guzzy

Feb 24, 2003
Lisbon , Portugal
Well after 1year and 7 months of UT and Assault im leaving , dont have time ( started to work ) and no fun anymore ...

(Yeah thank god this sucker is leaving ...)

Well thats it , thanks to all the clans that i play with ... ( fs they were alot )

WUC KMA and IDC ( portuguese faggots :D ) in the very begin
Trial in IAS very nice guys in IAS
UTM too bad clan died some nice guys even if i dont like some of them in UT ...
Sin well rookie its a great great teacher and a good m8 :D so is djinn :D
AoR fs very very fun clan too bad The-X always around ( thx japs thx nutsy ths SB thx bin fs thx all )
ADC well what can i say one of the best and fair clans in the league ! Tkx storm , zombie , and all the guys in ADC
Thanks P*i guys specially my manus AVIE Thera and Snee really had fun during the last month...

And finally THX to Skull to Bodge to Merc to Clefty to sal to tut to wolfe to lun to old fag nut and to all the ex NFW guys iAS stdAS ...

Thats it i guess , a special thanks to Armagedon Rookie and a big big one to Avie those were the bastards that made me the crappy player i am :D

Cya in MSN or something... not in publics cause well no time for ut anymore...

OK thats its...

Gl to all speccially to |P*i| >SWAP< and )[IDC]( , dunno if he will play anymore but if so , gl _Maluku_

PS: admin please keep the forums nick :D cause i will still drop by to flame a bit and to talk and post and spam when i get some time... THX

Fs iv been around for 2-3 years now , i had a big break last year tho :o cause of my shitty connection but now im back to stay , oh to get back to the thread :P

cya and gl with whatever you do!
:wave:

shame ur leaving manu ... :(

but hey u got a hell of a nice job.... thats like 300% better then playing UT :stompa:

hf with life m8.... will see ya on msn each day l8 in the midnights :cuddle: