AS-MonkeyGrubber

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

show us your monkey grubber :D (one of us had to do it) if you need any monkey based plots come talk to some real monkeys ;) (dont worry we work for peanuts)

lol Nice Muttley :D You Will Have To Make Shore You Give Wan The map when you finished it m8 ;) (Because The Real MonkeyGrubber = Wan :P)

Hi Mutts m8, sorry i haven't been on the forums in ages because of the FDC clangathering...

it's almost over now :bawling: so i can go back to my normal life soon. The Screenshots look decent enough ;) if you need me i'll prolly be avail from tuesdays on...

jwer_NL said:
Hi Mutts m8, sorry i haven't been on the forums in ages because of the FDC clangathering...

it's almost over now :bawling: so i can go back to my normal life soon. The Screenshots look decent enough ;) if you need me i'll prolly be avail from tuesdays on...

chrs mate :0) i forgot about that, they all behaving themselves? Hope u are all having fun :naughty:

monkey plots from suym would be cool just try and keep em realistic like my one yea ;)

Will the real MonkeyGrubber please stand up!

Hey Richie m8 long time. Are u shitting me or what? Are you really calling ur latest creation AS-MG? If so i give you freedom to use the copyright as you feel wish. After all it takes one grubber to know another.

Erm what can u need Hags and i for? Is it for a mooning sesh like we are all partial to in Scotland...just like in Braveheart where one of em gets and arrow in the cheek? If so now would be the best time as i have a nice tan line :P

Keep us posted and give me a shout if u need any play testing done...after all this is one map i would like to own at if at all possible :D

CB

Last edited:
the maps a very early alpha atm Andy so i dont need playtesters yet :P

I could maybes use some voice overs for the end scene if i can build it and pull it off ;)

@Jan could u email me with any thoughts u have now that u've seen it, I'll get to work on a door for the front and making the base nicer + on the back route and i'll make it more stepped.

the scaling needs playing with too but i'll get it all sorted eventually :P

i havent seen this many 'active' uta mappers for ages :)....nice.

@Jwer, i wasnt too sure what the idea in your head was for these lift trigger platform things by the cliff, but this is what i built this morning, any good?

If not im gonna go back to bed :P

Attachments

• lifttrigger.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 165
Damn that looks like a total bitch to attack if the def has is all at an elevated position (hence overlord).... Not that there isn't anything wrong with a bit of that.