PSY !

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

^G^

Jun 3, 2001
Birmingham, UK
Well what can I say m8. I really can't thank you enough for what you have done for me words just cant express how I feel.

I know you may think you have only done very little but you have made me so happy, thank you very much.

And if anyone is wondering what I am gibbering on about, Psy has helped me to find my father.

I shall forever be in your debt.

^G^/Mr BooM

oh very well done mate that's great :eek:

/me cuddles G :cuddle:

/me cuddles psy:cuddle:

Indeed I did barely nothing but if it really helped a bit I'm glad for it.
Congratz btw :)

pld , how did Psy find him tho if hes in Spain and ^G^ lives in UK ?

good luck glen i hope your trip is excelent and you get exactly what you want from it on personal levels :) excelent ....

PLayed Psy for taking the effort to do what you did as little or as much as you see it was, it helped and made somone very happy .. somthing you can feel very satisfide anf happy about as the old saying goes deeds good or bad shall be returned 4 fold... good job m8

Last edited:
Wow nice one Psy! :kiss: En verdad que no entiendo nada de lo que paso pero parece importante, cuidate amiguito. Te quiero mucho.

Gl Glen :D :cuddle:

ps. soz for spanish :(