Clan Skins

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Quasi^

Me.
Oct 26, 2002
Behind a crate
One of our clan is designing skins:

"Hi everyone. Lastnight I had a discussion with someone about some unique approaches to skin designing and I've decided to open up the old UT skin project but for CLANS ONLY. Basically, if your CLAN would like custom skins, I am willing to discuss possible designs and then create them. I will NOT consider nude skins! To clarify this, if it isnt legal for a minor to see, don't even ask.
As with the NBS Female skins I created, your CLAN will have absolute control over who gets to have or wear these skins. Basically, I'm doing them because I enjoy doing them. I'm not opposed to working with someone from your CLAN on the project and would actually prefer the input during the creation process however it would be beneficial to have a server where the skins can be scrutinized<sp> before final release.
-Deeners"

for more info about this you can speak to Nadine on here msn [email protected] and please put/send a message to say why you are adding her to contact list etc

nice idea, though only valuable for praccies :P because league server would need to have a LOT of skin packages on then :D

sobo said:
nice idea, though only valuable for praccies :P because league server would need to have a LOT of skin packages on then :D
I think usaar made a made that let u see skins only if u have them installed, otherwise u see a default one and they didnt have to be installed serverside either, I think it was called Vahalla avatar and his site was www.usaar33.com I think

yes ace fs its been posted before check before posting the same bullshit over and over :/

rofl wots with the attitude paa? am i meant to check every thread on every forum before i make one post? he was only trying to help.

Not everyone will have seen it before, like me :)

I think it's a great idea but unless it was allowed on league servers then it would be a bit half-arsed. Plus some lamer would do nali-cow ones only shorter and stuff - always someone ready to exploit something to cheat. But if it comes into play in the league then I think most clans would be interested.

Paa` said:
yes ace fs its been posted before check before posting the same bullshit over and over :/

Yeah it was posted before, many times in fact....

...but I believe Ace was one of the 1st to bring it to the league's attention, prolly even b4 they day you bought UT.

So like Duncan says, btfu unless your willing to post helpful hints aswell.