Zyx and Swyzz old school MoD's!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Jun 8, 2001
Denver, CO
Hola you old farts! Long time no see again. :) Im talking to Dormouse right now about old MoD days where we both started. He wanted me to say Hi to you guys, see if you remember him.

Heh whoever did this brought back some old memories...

http://www.clan-mod.net/oldmods.aspx

We both still play UT. I run a UT CTF Clan with a bunch of the old pi8 assault guys. Never got bored of this game after all this time. :)

hehe
GIJoe.... Master in spying :o

:wave: :thumb:
Good to see you're both still around. And of course we remember Dor. Actually I still have Ðòr|v|óu§e - |v|üte on my ICQ list.

Any other old US MoDs still playing that you know of?

We tried to make a list of old players. However I think it's incomplete. Too many to remember.. :D

Anywayz.. say hi to the ppl I know over there... :cool:

Not many of the old buggers still around. D0rmouse talked to Diablo a few nights back. We all believe she's a he though... :P

I havent seen FaCe in a long time, he made a brief comeback for awhile. But got all screwy with woman troubles.

Sophie still lurks around once in awhile, goes by the name of Deadcat now.

Still see some of the old pi8 crew. Sofa King, Smartass and others who havent been around in awhile. You guys have an IRC channel? I'll swing by sometime say Hi.

I idle in irc.progameplayer.com #bk

Nope.. I don't think we have an IRC channel that we're using.. or at least I'm not. :rolleyes:

Any words from Gotit? Last time I spoke to him he was selling Diablo II characters on the net.. :D

I lost track of Gotit right after I left MoD back in like Dec99/Jan00. Wasnt that FaCe's brother? I think last I heard of FaCe he'd become a CS whore... ;)

I've wondered what happened with Nuke and Turbo_Z. I saw Turbo_Z briefly about year to year half ago, he tried to make a come back but disapeared as quickly as he came back.

Turbo_Z the recruiter from hell. LOL!

played a bit with Nuke on publics about a year ago, have not seen him this year :cool: