Happy 2000 StdAS matches!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Theres actually a good deal more than that, the league was going a good 1 1/2 years at least before the current automated system was developed :D

Amazing matches would depend on ppl's perspective, the best matches I ever played in were the close ones v Mi5 and ION simply because of the history / rivallry between the clan and the level of skill in them :)

aye, i'm with flip, best matches were always vs Mi5 and ION, altho had some good games against ppl like Ai too :D

well that is very subjective i would say, best games are usaully close games you win (or lose if you don't mind) :cool:

Yup likewise, Mi5, NRG and ION matches (having been in both Mi5 and NRG that comes from both perspectives!) :D

Although top of my list, as always, was my 3rd ever league match in 1999 is which my newly formed Mi5 took down the invincible NRG 8-5 (bet you were just waiting for me to bring that one up huh phil? :p: )

my best match was AUT 7-7 BiB where AUT could win the last map with 2 sec left on the clock for the tie phew

Most UTlords matches were friendly's since back then we were in Div 3 or 2 and UT lords in div 1. And even then we didn't do that bad. I'm going for the Sixth vs MI5 match 7-7. I would've gone for the Sixth vs. ION match if I had actually played the match

[X] - gotta been the time we beat mi5 tbh really
Althougth, beating Ai was fun too :fingers:

Joko said:
[X] - gotta been the time we beat mi5 tbh really
Althougth, beating Ai was fun too :fingers:

I remember that one aye. So funny. Is Suicidal still playing btw.? Or is he still flaming his lovely clanmates?

Last edited:
lol... had a fucking gr8 match yesterday with [ADC] vs. [X].
off course we never thougt we could ever win that match.. but we beated them 8-6 :D
so close.. fs :P

yes mido,5 secs on clock i drop down get a double kill then dodge into wall FFS and miss the objective,u were lucky and i was`nt pissed enough gg :moon:

FDC 0 vs 8 SAS <-- my first war ever, and god was i NERVOUS!!!

FDC 7 - 7 SAS second match vs SAS they picked and beat us on all the standards, we picked and beat em on all the customs... never shall forget the "OMG another map that didn't come with the box FFS" remark in that game, pure class :)

FDC 8 - 6 *bwd*

and off course being 5-5 vs MI5 loosin rook on 1 sec :(

cus everyones done std , ill do pro and insta :p

pro:
hmmm has to be the last fxn war vs mi5 for me. 3 hours of fun, best match ever, skill level was really high --> ^

insta:
when uc beat mr, was the best feeling ever, it was SO CLOSE every map, and im telling you, you cudnt walk around the corner without dieing 1st shot :p so it was an important team game and launching played a big role for us :) think this was another 3 hour match, was awesome!
altho the cunts have beat us twice :p 1st time was gay, paa broke my comp and i missed like every map but the last 2 :( (ur fault paul :p) cant wait for our match this month ;p

My first game was great -={Mi6}=- vs NPU ,playoff, 6-8, we lost with 0 yes fooking Zero seconds left, damn nille on that 1, i still remember it. well that was bloody exciting especially for my first match, like jwer said, i was also damn nervous:D

Then (-8-) first game in Div1 vs =)AI(=,we lost: 5-7 but great fun.
Also (-8-) vs >ION<, 6-8, fooks sake!!!

and all the games vs -={Mi5}=- in pro as.

but i think the greatest match for this league was the -={Mi5}=- vs >ION< match when mi5 beat them, so many people in irc and was great fun.