WTF ION BACK?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

As everyone in this thread has pointed out already, the clan name of >ION< has indeed re-entered the league:

Although a few more of the astute peeps have noticed that with the exception of 3-4 players, hardly any of the original team have decieded to play again, including me.

For me >ION< stands to mean something and that something has been achieved in this league, I see (as do others) no reason to need to do it again.

Last edited:
for me =[FDC]= stands for having fun with friends... don't care too much about what we "achieve" though it's nice to do well

and i don't see any reason to stop with it

Apocalypse said:
As everyone in this thread has pointed out already, the clan name of >ION< has indeed re-entered the league:

Although a few more of the astute peeps have noticed that with the exception of 3-4 players, hardly any of the original team have decieded to play again, including me.

For me >ION< stands to mean something and that something has been achieved in this league, I see (as do others) no reason to need to do it again.

Yes. Dream is over.
I'm sorry for all the >ION< fans out there but after hours of discussion it's not happening :|

They are not reactivaing ION but re-forming as a new clan .

Yeah atm and this is prolly the way its gonna stay

InQuisitoR , Ace , Warchild , Ninja, Ramp
Twister, Stompa , uZi , wolver)ne

Is the current team so there are only 5 original ION players in there

Ace said:

Nice to see some of you guys coming back!

The tag doesn't matter anyway... :D

Ace said:

Twister wasnt in ION std assault he has been in ION iCTF and nw CTF tho so makes 6 ;)

Its just a name, just seems some ppl dont want to put the time/effort into making ION what it once was.

*cough* craig *cough*

Lazy, non-believers, if u ask me.

Well we didn't...so f0 :p:

Nah, honestly m8, I, aswell as some others believe that >ION< respresents something as I already said. For that something to happen again I would need to stop playing other games and doing other things to give >ION< Std Assault the dedication it deserves.

I can't give it that dedication right now so I'd rather not be a part of it.

Note: The following is not directed at anyone in particular, but the following springs to mind.

Can...open...worms....everywhere.

Ok this threads name was WTF ION BACK
coz i was suprised and happy to see them back, not angry that they came back(i want play vs them :p)

just said this that nobody thinks something else

This threads name was "WTF ION BACK" ..... they aint ..... but sK is gonna rox0r j00r b0xx0r just as much (if not more) than ION would have.

:D